Request an ICON Here!

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I know mods aren't very fond of people making request threads, but I really need the practice for Icon making, and with a wide range of requests to make, I will be able to get plenty of practice.

If you would like to request an Icon, please do it in this Format. Remember, I can only do one icon a time for each person, so don't ask for three icons in on shot as I will have no time to complete all of them. Thanks.

Icon Name: "Insert Name Here"

Description of Use: "Insert Use of Icon here"

Description of Appearance: "Insert Description Appearance Here"

View Point: "Give me a description of the viewpoint, for example a unit could have a view of its head"

Thanks in advanced! Request if you can, I need the practice, but don't request if you don't need the Icon please :)

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm king. I think I want you to make me an icon for the ability "Battle Ready" (name subject to change). I want it to be the side of a soldiers leg with his hand on his sword while its still in his sheath, as if he was ready to fight.

Edit

Icon Name: Battle Ready

Description of Use: This unit's next strike will deal double damage, and the strike after that 1.5x damage, and then normal damage. However, when activated, the unit automatically holds position and if you move the unit the effect wears off to 1.5x damage at the next strike, and if it moves enough the effect completely wears off.

Description of Appearance: I want it to be the side of a soldiers leg with his hand on his sword while its still in his sheath, as if he was ready to fight. I need it to be detailed.

View Point: The side of the units leg. The upper part, to be specific, the lowest point visible would be the knee (or half the knee) and the highest point could be the waist or just above the waist.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Hmm king. I think I want you to make me an icon for the ability "Battle Ready" (name subject to change). I want it to be the side of a soldiers leg with his hand on his sword while its still in his sheath, as if he was ready to fight.

Sure, but could you edit your post with the correct format? Thanks. :thup:

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Well, let us see what you can do, show us examples of icons what you made.

Also I will request an icon.

Icon Name: Aurora Boreal

Description of Use: Spell that use the effect Dark Ritual 'Target' to stop target unit and drain life over time.

Description of Appearance:
semttulousr.jpg
<- with purple, green, and other colours.

View Point: Oo I don't know, I think it just got one vision... Or can be with any unit just to show the effect in unit.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Well, let us see what you can do, show us examples of icons what you made.

Also I will request an icon.

Icon Name: Aurora Boreal

Description of Use: Spell that use the effect Dark Ritual 'Target' to stop target unit and drain life over time.

Description of Appearance:
semttulousr.jpg
<- with purple, green, and other colours.

View Point: Oo I don't know, I think it just got one vision... Or can be with any unit just to show the effect in unit.

Well, I haven't done many icons, but here is one of my examples:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btndivinestrikeremake2-133006/?prev=r=20&page=3

On the request, I will get to it as soon as possible. :)

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Could you take the Hero attributes from WC3 and make a BTN version of them?

Also, could you use the Hero attribute icons to make me 3 icons for an ability called "Power Strike" which deals damage based on the attribute?

That's 6 icons :p

Thanks! + Rep will be given ;)

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Could you take the Hero attributes from WC3 and make a BTN version of them?

Also, could you use the Hero attribute icons to make me 3 icons for an ability called "Power Strike" which deals damage based on the attribute?

That's 6 icons :p

Thanks! + Rep will be given ;)
hmm..
If you would like to request an Icon, please do it in this Format. Remember, I can only do one icon a time for each person, so don't ask for three icons in on shot as I will have no time to complete all of them. Thanks.

Else I can do it for u, just the part of BTN.
Will edit it in a sec.

EDIT: See if work for you, used the original icon of warcraft and just reborded.

Attachments

• Nova Pasta.zip
    25.5 KB · Views: 94

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Okay I have nearly finished Battle Ready, so I'd just like to see what you think of it so far. It has no background, sword, hands, and the belt isn't finished, but I want feedback on the body. This was quite challanging, I actually enjoyed it :p Well anyway here it is:

BTN:

BTNBattleReady.jpg

DISBTN:

DISBTNBattleReady.jpg

Give me feedback :D

wc3shady

Reaction score
Hmmm it is a WIP. Well, here's a list of what I think needs changing.

1. On the plates on the chest, they shouldn't be curved upwards so much.
2. The black on the chainmail needs to be bigger.
3. On the plate on the leg, the color needs to be more like the body. And with it's trim there should be a clear, black line for transition.

Besides that it looks great! Looking forward to finished version.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Hmmm it is a WIP. Well, here's a list of what I think needs changing.

1. On the plates on the chest, they shouldn't be curved upwards so much.
2. The black on the chainmail needs to be bigger.
3. On the plate on the leg, the color needs to be more like the body. And with it's trim there should be a clear, black line for transition.

Besides that it looks great! Looking forward to finished version.

1. I tried, but I only fixed it a bit. Hope it still looks alright.
2. Fixed.
3. Fixed.

Tell me what you think?

BTN2:

BTNBattleReady2.jpg

DISBTN2:

DISBTNBattleReady2.jpg

Enjoy!

wc3shady

Reaction score
good, good, sux about the body plate but oh well not a big deal anyways i want to see more.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Okay I just woke up now and I've added the Sheath, Sword, Hilt, and more detail to everything. Please tell me what you think.

BTN3:

BTNBattleReady3.jpg

DISBTN3:

DISBTNBattleReady3.jpg

Laiev yours shall be worked on soon. @RaiJin, I need more details on what it should look like, and I don't even know what the Mask of Death looks like so a description is neccesary please.

black.sheep

Reaction score
Icon Name:Attack Ground Icon

Description of Use: Since I am using the replay icons as command icons, I need an attack ground one.

Description of Appearance: I would like an icon done in the same style as it, and I want it to look like a circle with a dot in the middle that has a arrow pointing from above at the dot.

View Point: Not rly needed.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Here's mine.

Name: Submerge and Surface.

You can try to base them off Submerge and Surface Naga.

Description of Use: Submerging units into the water and surfacing above.

Description of Appearance: "Give a look of something that is submerging down and for surface, another that looks like it's surfacing up"

View Point: "For submerge, the unit or the person must face down and for surface, face up.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Laiev yours shall be worked on soon. @RaiJin, I need more details on what it should look like, and I don't even know what the Mask of Death looks like so a description is neccesary please.

Thx, and mask of death is this:
maskofdeath.gif

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Icon Name: Attributes

Description of Use: For a spellbook. Just need a BTN & DISBTN version of it.

Description of Appearance: The Strength, Agility, and Intelligence icons put side by side. I don't want them to be fully side by side upright. Maybe make them overlap a bit, and make the attribute to the left tilted a bit towards the left, and the attribute towards the right tilted a bit towards the right side? Also you could have some sort of blast behind them, kinda like that: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cartoon explosion/scienowriter/1explosion.jpg

View Point: Straight on???

Thanks! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.