[request] Help me finish mirroring this map

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Everything is almost done with this map, except my computer is excruciatingly slow so if anyone could help with pasting the units and doodads in place it would help finish all this pasting stuff I'd very much appreciate it.

Attachments

• Mushroom forest.w3x
    79.2 KB · Views: 96

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
bumpie... mostly so I can find it easier but also to get attention... shouldn't be too hard...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I have half a map (general terrain is finished, I need to add stuff to make it look pretty) and basically due to a slow computer I need help with switching around the doodads and units so that they're like the first half, though mirrored.

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I have half a map (general terrain is finished, I need to add stuff to make it look pretty) and basically due to a slow computer I need help with switching around the doodads and units so that they're like the first half, though mirrored.

I opened the map. There ain't no way of "Mirroring" the doodads etc.. as for as I know? So you'd have to do it one by one .. thats ... alot .. of ... doodads.. I just couldn't be bothered, sorry :(

Builder Bob

Live free or don't
Reaction score
I mirrored the doodads as you asked. Actually I rotated it twice clockwise since that's how your terrain looks like. There was a problem though. After mirroring the doodads they don't line up with your terrain on the other side. It looks like the terrain mirroring is not 100% accurate.

I used dummy pathing blocker in the corners to line up the mirroring so I am sure the mirroring of doodads were done accurately.

Here's the modified map if you want to see for yourself.

Edit: The first uploaded map was lost because it had the same name as the second map I uploaded.
Anyway, this map has mirrored doodads to better fit your current terrain. It's still not perfect since the terrain is not mirrored around the center of the map, but a point slightly below.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
It still should be good. And yes, the terrain is supposed to be clockwise 90 twice (or ccw twice). if theres any issues I'll fix it manually, but it should be good.

Thank you very much for the effort!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.