[Request]Loading Screen

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
I need a low file size loading for my hero frenzy. Something to do with the name here's the actual map, so you can get ideas or use screenshots its protected though.

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I can make one for you. did you have anything in mind that you want to have in the picture?

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Ok cool, um Well just look around in the map, i was thinking like hero icons or maybe a bunch of the spawned units. Whatever looks nice and reflects the name. Maybe come up with a couple versions, but just make sure you compress it, i don't want a big file size.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
not exactly what i had in mind, but it looks nice. Keep up the work, i would like it to be exciting with lots of stuff in the background, but not too busy. Also, try to keep the theme more to the map.
----------
EDIT: One more thing, when you have the finished image, could you make a nice border for the text to go, slightly transparent and what not, and save it as a separate image file.

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Umm yeah, about that. What, exactly, is the theme of the map?
I mean, I kinda felt like it was a bit of everything, and decided to go with a chaotic mood in the image.

@The edit: Eh? You want like a box to put the text in?

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
Well, I don't want there to only be a banshee in the loading screen, i want other stuff too. Its called hero frenzy not ghost frenzy :D. And as for the box of text, i want you to make a nice box for where the text will appear, your not typing anything in. I would like it to be in a file format, where you can save layers, so i can mess with it, resize whatever.
-- Dont get me wrong it looks really nice :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.