Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
@Archideas

In my country the math and physic books have the solution at the end but not the procedure......this is what i meant...
You must have the structure in your mind and then all the others come in your head.If you don't know how to set the structure everything you get is a solution that can help you for a small period of time.

The only way to learn to solve a certain problem is by having the solution first. Having another make a map for you is like giving you only the solution, and not the procedures, just like the answers in a math textbook. By giving them the solution, they can learn how to arrive at the answers and improve themselves. I learned my triggering by downloading spells from spell index and going through the triggers. I find that this is the best way to learn GUI.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Sprout. Enjoy! :thup:

From now on, I shall attach all completed spells in the first thread.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
what will happen with my spell?
I tried thousands of times but I can't make it because at the 2nd-10th cast the client crashes

My learning is from the fixing and repeating. The mean of repeating is not the same thing, but to try again to "explore" that world blizzard created.I download spells and see some things but they are raw. They you this x value is for that action; and so goes on. The only thing I like is Jass/vJass because like Geometry, everything is at the place it needs to be and from this(place) you cn solve your problem with the facts you've got.
The spell you will give me will be similar to mine so I won't get "confused":) when I see the contents of the triggers because I know the procedure.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
the thread you started might be a little (how can I say it...) meaningless???
if anyone only gets prepared triggering spells he won't learn in his life to how to make them...
that was my opinion....
Give the trees an expiration timer.
Now the spell(difficult one)

I have a hero that casts an ability (e.g.Telepathy) that has an effect on the target (15 second last).The casting unit attacks another target and the damage dealt to the other x20/30/40/50/60% is dealt to the one who had telepathy.If the hero attacks the target that has the telepathy effect nothing happens.It also every second decreases the telepathy target all his stats by 1%(INT,STR,AGI) including bonuses.The telepathy target after the 15 seconds recovers by 3% until it reaches the past ability values.

Does this need to be MUI?

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
@Glenphir & Archideas:

I have started...but unfortunately it is hella late in my timezone so I won't be able to work on it for at least 10 hours after this (I have to goto sleep etc).....so if you need the spell urgently I have no qualms against someone else doing it.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
@Glenphir & Archideas:

I have started...but unfortunately it is hella late in my timezone so I won't be able to work on it for at least 10 hours after this (I have to goto sleep etc).....so if you need the spell urgently I have no qualms against someone else doing it.

I've completed it, so don't worry about it. :thup:

GhosTHunteR

Reaction score
Hi, I guess I can post a request too :p

Ok here's it:

Icicle fury

The hero throws 3/4/5/5 icicles infront of him (which don't go parallelly to each other but forming a fan) that deal damage to the first unit that they collide. When hit, the target unit is slowed by 15%/20%/25%/30% of their actual MS.

I hope you make this! Thanks!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Hi, I guess I can post a request too :p

Ok here's it:

Icicle fury

The hero throws 3/4/5/5 icicles infront of him (which don't go parallelly to each other but forming a fan) that deal damage to the first unit that they collide. When hit, the target unit is slowed by 15%/20%/25%/30% of their actual MS.

I hope you make this! Thanks!

Did you mean 3/4/5/6 icicles? How far should the icicles travel and how fast? Yep, I can make it, just need the info above.

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph[o]bia
My english suck , so I'll try to do my best .

I don't have a name but this isn't a problem^^.
It create 10 fire ball (idc about the model) then each ball move to make a kinda big spiral around the caster

second one:
Eye of the devil:
When the caster cast the spell , it create an oval and a circle in to make an eye at the target point , 2 seconds later the eye is destroyed and it create an explosion in the middle of the circle.

I hope you did understand.

Edit: can it be Mui pls , if its possible

Can I have more details on the first spell? Is it a passive? An active? And do you mean spiral as in circling around the hero? As for the second spell, any specific radius?

for first spells, Idk how to explain but ill try. it create 10 missle to make a circle around the caster whit a offset of 150 maybe , then each missile start to move to make a spiral.

for second spells , 300 aoe for the circle.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
I have tried many times to get this spell but I can not get it.

Essence of Life

The Monk Channels life energy into 3 of his allies in a 600 area healing his mind (intell) / 2 every second for 6 seconds

Clarify: It looks like he's channeling "healing wave" into the targets (but it's more like a friendly life drain, not a bounce heal). The Monk cannot move while channeling (duh)

EDIT: no wait I think I got it, just need to get the lighting effect to show up, how do I do that? Make channel show lighting?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I have tried many times to get this spell but I can not get it.

Essence of Life

The Monk Channels life energy into 3 of his allies in a 600 area healing his mind (intell) / 2 every second for 6 seconds

Clarify: It looks like he's channeling "healing wave" into the targets (but it's more like a friendly life drain, not a bounce heal). The Monk cannot move while channeling (duh)

EDIT: no wait I think I got it, just need to get the lighting effect to show up, how do I do that? Make channel show lighting?

Hmm, use lightning effects? You can do it via triggers.

INCINERATE

Reaction score
Thank you Glenphir, it works perfectly and exactly how i expected it to work. thanks again, + rep and credits on my map when i use this, i will name the hero after u lol .

just a quick note, i was testing your other created spells,and the berserks rampage seems to get alot of critical errors for me. especially at the mid/south side of the map "dunno why" . just thought i would give a heads up

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Essence of Life. Check first post for spells.

just a quick note, i was testing your other created spells,and the berserks rampage seems to get alot of critical errors for me. especially at the mid/south side of the map "dunno why" . just thought i would give a heads up

Thanks for the note. I will see to it.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
for first spells, Idk how to explain but ill try. it create 10 missle to make a circle around the caster whit a offset of 150 maybe , then each missile start to move to make a spiral.

for second spells , 300 aoe for the circle.

Hmm, for your first spell, can you tell me what it exactly does? Does the missile fall from the sky or just appear? Does it deal damage?

nabbig2

Reaction score
Could you make a spell in which the hero, upon killing a unit, gains attack speed momentarily, and it stacks? I would like it to have four levels. Thanks a lot.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Could you make a spell in which the hero, upon killing a unit, gains attack speed momentarily, and it stacks? I would like it to have four levels. Thanks a lot.

How many times do you want it to stack? And please post the details of the spell per level.

Dest

Reaction score
New Spell Request.

Charge Current [Passive]

Increases the caster's movement speed. Any heroes in range casts spells will be engulfed with electric energy, thus damaging and slowing that hero. However, if the spell cast is a passive other than active, that hero's movement reduction will still occur but is halved and the damage will not be inflicted.

Level 1: Increases the movement by 4% and does 30 damage and reduces their movement speed by 2% when a hero casts a spell in 400 range.
Level 2: Increases the movement by 8% and does 60 damage and reduces their movement speed by 4% when a hero casts a spell in 600 range.
Level 3: Increases the movement by 12% and does 90 damage and reduces their movement speed by 6% when a hero casts a spell in 800 range.
Level 4: Increases the movement by 15% and does 120 damage and reduces their movement speed by 8.5% when a hero casts a spell in 1000 range.

Duration: 15 seconds
Cooldown: 0 seconds

Eleclipse

Calling on the angry clouds, sending multiple lightning strikes to damage targets around the caster. Damage is based on the equivalent level of Lightning Strike. 700 Area of Effect. Each strike has 0.8 second interval.

Level 1: Summons 3 Lightning strikes. Can only limit to three strikes per unit.
Level 2: Summons 5 Lightning strikes. Can only limit to four strikes per unit.
Level 3: Summons 7 Lightning strikes. Can only limit to five strikes per unit.

Duration: Until all strikes are cast.
Mana Cost: 120/130/140
Cooldown: 160/140/120
(Both icon has a link on it that you can access for icon download)

Thanks! :p

EDIT: Can you use this model for the second spell?

EDIT: One more spell! :p

Energitism

Once cast, will create three static balls that float around the caster. Once a spell is cast by the caster into an enemy, the ball takes a charge into an enemy when it is targeted. If the static balls does not take time to charge, they inflict less damage.

Level 1: Charges three minor balls that does 10-25 damage when it hits onto an enemy as any spells by the caster has been cast.
Level 2: Charges three moderate balls that does 30-45 damage when it hits onto an enemy as any spells by the caster has been cast.
Level 3: Charges three major balls that does 50-65 damage when it hits onto an enemy as any spells by the caster has been cast.
Level 4: Charges three supreme balls that does 70-85 damage when it hits onto an enemy as any spells by the caster has been cast.

Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100
Cooldown: 15/16/17/18
Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...es-ball-48815/?prev=search=energy&d=list&r=20

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
New Spell Request.

(Both icon has a link on it that you can access for icon download)

Thanks! :p

EDIT: Can you use this model for the second spell?

For the first spell, what do you mean by "If a passive is cast automatically"? And what's the duration for? As for your second spell, is it just multiple of the actual Lightning Strike firing at the enemies? What's the interval of the cast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.