Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dest

Reaction score
I made some edits in my post and added a new spell request. That's all for now :)

As for your second spell, is it just multiple of the actual Lightning Strike firing at the enemies? What's the interval of the cast?

Well, I heard you play DotA, so if you've played Moon Rider, Eleclipse and Eclipse is pretty much same.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I made some edits in my post and added a new spell request. That's all for now :)

Well, I heard you play DotA, so if you've played Moon Rider, Eleclipse and Eclipse is pretty much same.

Ah, I see. And final question about your Energitism, it's only for your targeted spell? So only Lightning Strike would trigger this? And if I'm not wrong, it deals random damage, yes?

Dest

Reaction score
Ah, I see. And final question about your Energitism, it's only for your targeted spell? So only Lightning Strike would trigger this? And if I'm not wrong, it deals random damage, yes?

1. For Energitism, it will attack the unit when the spell aims to that unit.
2. No.
3. Well, depending on the charge, like if you cast it and wait for the balls to charge, they will deal maximum damage. 10 seconds for them to charge. This can be added to tooltip, but not necessary. It deals damage, not randomly, so basically if you just cast Energitism, and then do Eleclipse, the ball hit to the unit will only deal 10-15 damage, while waiting for it to fully charge will deal 25 at max. If you don't understand, make a list asking questions and I'll be glad to answer. Also, Eleclipse needs Lightning Strike so it can be triggered. That's why I ask you :)

EDIT: Can you also include all of the spells I've requested in a map?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Okay, understood most part of it. However, I'll have to work on it later. It's 9:04 am here and I haven't slept for 26 hours. Getting tired :p

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
Hmm, for your first spell, can you tell me what it exactly does? Does the missile fall from the sky or just appear? Does it deal damage?

My explanation kinda suck , so i made a little low budget picture to show how my spells supose to work ^^

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=34088&d=1256347542

(I tried to put a picture but idk if it will work ^^) i made a legend to make you understand , but instead of 2 missile, like my picture , it would be 10 missile.

Edit: it do 2 x str when it hit an enemy
Edit2: i forgot something , the missile start on the hero to finish more far

Attachments

• Croquis Spells.jpg
    Croquis Spells.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 368

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Icicle Fury. Check the first post for the demo map.

@ Ph[o]bia
So basically the spiral never ends? So the orb can circle on forever?

Ph[o]bia

Reaction score
bah if you can had an expiration timer on them :p something like 5 sec or make them die after 5 sec

nabbig2

Reaction score
How many times do you want it to stack? And please post the details of the spell per level.

Level 1: Each unit killed gives 2% attack speed.
Level 2: Each unit killed gives 3% attack speed.
Level 3: Each unit killed gives 4% attack speed.
Level 4: Each unit killed gives 5% attack speed.

All levels, stack 5 times. Each kill should increase attack speed for 10 seconds. I hope that is clear enough, tell me if not. Thanks again.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
question about rssence of life.
What variable would be units getting healed, because I would like to add some floating text above their head of how much they healed (9 size, 0%, 100%, 0%) and then who healed them (what player). So the text would show 1(WorldEdit) for example

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
In my spell request the recover abilities(int,str,agi) must be the same, so the 3% recover won't give you the exact number. When the recover abilities reach approximately +/- 20 set them to the ones you stored in your variable.

Kittenbaby

Reaction score
From what seen, Glenphir, this should be an easy request, but for some reason I can't figure it out. :(

I'm trying to make an AoE version of Unholy Frenzy as a Hero Ability. I've tried setting the AoE range on it and such, but no dice. :(

Also, I'm trying to make it double an effected unit's attack speed, but it'll only let me set it at up to 10%.

My apologies if this turns out to be something incredibly stupid of me to miss, and thanks in advance if you're able to help. :)

Joccaren

Reaction score
Welcome to the Helper.
Glenphir, if you don't mind, I'll take this one

Also, to double the units attack speed with the spell (I will make this), you just set it to 1
1 = 100%

Decimals are for the 1%s and such. You have likely, instead of set the bonus to 10%, set it to 1000%

Also, what do you want the AOE to be

Joccaren

Reaction score
Done. As I am out of upload space, I'll just post the triggers here:

Trigger:
  • Mass Unholy Frenzy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Mass Unholy Frenzy
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 600.00 of (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) matching ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Necromancer - Unholy Frenzy (Picked unit)

For this spell to work, you will need to do the following:

1. Make your dummy 'Mass Unholy Frenzy' spell (Most likely base it of Channel) and give it to your hero.
2. Make a unit called 'Dummy'. Give it the ability locust and the model file path '.mdx'. Also, remove all shadows from it.
3. Make a custom Unholy Frenzy ability based of the normal unholy frenzy. Set its effects to what you want them to be then remove all techtree requirements, mana costs and cooldown. Give this ability to your 'Dummy' unit.
4. Create the trigger above^^

Possible Problems:

You don't know how to use channel:
Using Channel as your base ability for this ability should be easy. Set the custom channels duration to 0.01 seconds, the follow through time to 0.01 seconds and tick 'Visible' and 'Targeting Image' in the options feild. Give the spell a 600 AOE.

You didn't Understand what I said about doubling attack speed:

Just set the % bonus in that feild to 1. As said in my above post, 1 will equal out to 100% and your unit will get 100% attack speed bonus.

Tell me if you have any more problems.

Archideas

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the spell, Glenphir. :thup: I didn't think of making Shadow Strike deal damage and reduce movement speed. xP

*EDIT*

Can I remove the sight radius of the Berserker's Rampage Dummy without screwing something up? Undiscovered areas in my map are black by default and it looks silly with the lines created by the dummy.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the spell, Glenphir. :thup: I didn't think of making Shadow Strike deal damage and reduce movement speed. xP

*EDIT*

Can I remove the sight radius of the Berserker's Rampage Dummy without screwing something up? Undiscovered areas in my map are black by default and it looks silly with the lines created by the dummy.

Well, if you remove the sight radius, the caster won't be able to cast the shadow strike at all.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
question about rssence of life.
What variable would be units getting healed, because I would like to add some floating text above their head of how much they healed (9 size, 0%, 100%, 0%) and then who healed them (what player). So the text would show 1(WorldEdit) for example

The unit being healed is "EoLPickedUnit". Of course with arrays.

Hildagarn

Reaction score
which array though ?? I tried this
Trigger:
  • Essence of Life Periodic
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (EoLDummyGroup is empty) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in EoLDummyGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TempInt = (Custom value of (Picked unit))
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Current order of EoLCaster[TempInt]) Not equal to (Order(channel))
            • Then - Actions
              • For each (Integer A) from 1 to EoLInteger[TempInt], do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Lightning - Destroy EoLLightning[((TempInt x 4) + (Integer A))]
              • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
            • Else - Actions
              • Set EoLCasterLoc = (Position of EoLCaster[TempInt])
              • For each (Integer A) from 1 to EoLInteger[TempInt], do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Set life of EoLPickedUnit[((TempInt x 4) + (Integer A))] to ((Life of EoLPickedUnit[((TempInt x 4) + (Integer A))]) + (EoLHealAmount[TempInt] x 0.10))
                  • Set TempPoint = (Position of EoLPickedUnit[((TempInt x 4) + (Integer A))])
                  • Lightning - Move EoLLightning[((TempInt x 4) + (Integer A))] to source EoLCasterLoc and target TempPoint
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
                  • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads ((String(((Intelligence of Casting1[15] (Include bonuses)) / (2 / 10)))) + ((( + (Name of (Owner of (Casting unit)))) + ))) above EoLPickedUnit[((TempInt x 4) + (Integer A))] with Z offset 5.00, using font size 9.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_EoLCasterLoc)
                  • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
                  • -------- - --------
                  • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 100.00 towards 145.00 degrees
                  • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.40 seconds
                  • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.65 seconds

but it didn't work

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Well, if you remove the sight radius, the caster won't be able to cast the shadow strike at all.
The following actions allow a unit to cast at a unit it can't see, so the dummy doesn't need any sight radius:

Trigger:
  • [...]
    • Unit - Grant shared vision of (Triggering unit) to (Owner of (Last created unit))
    • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Warden - Shadow Strike (Triggering unit)
    • Unit - Deny shared vision of (Triggering unit) to (Owner of (Last created unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.