Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensabahnur

Reaction score
Spell: Wildfire

Description: Ignites the target in flames dealing 1 damage per second for 10 seconds. After the duration or if the target dies the spell should bounce to a random nearby enemy unit and should start the spell over again. The spell ends immediately if there are no nearby enemy units.

Level 1 - Bounces a maximum of 2 times (ignites 3 targets total)
Level 2 - Bounces a maximum of 3 times (ignites 4 targets total)
Level 3 - Bounces a maximum of 4 times (ignites 5 targets total)

Edit:

This spell was already created in another post, please ignore this request.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Thanks alot, testing right now.

EDIT: Um.... I don't think it works. When I open it with WEU, it shows i think 2 "hastables" error and stuff. Then closes. What should I do?? Don't ask me to use the normal WE coz my map is done in WEU.

My guess would be that, because WEU is extremely outdated and there is no reason you should be using it, it can't handle new things, like hashtables, that were added after 1.16 or so (when WEU was last updated).

ZeeVampire

Reaction score
My guess would be that, because WEU is extremely outdated and there is no reason you should be using it, it can't handle new things, like hashtables, that were added after 1.16 or so (when WEU was last updated).

Any guess on how I can switch my map to the normal WE then?

EDIT: Omg... Opening my map in the normal WE has stuffed up my map... Sigh.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Any guess on how I can switch my map to the normal WE then?

EDIT: Omg... Opening my map in the normal WE has stuffed up my map... Sigh.

deleting everything which you add in newgen, custom trigger and much doodads

adeoin

Reaction score
Time Slow: The hero slams the floor slowing down any enemies within the area.
Does not slow user.

Level 1: Slows within an area of 400. Slows attack speed, slows movement speed. For 10 seconds. Does not slow user

Level 2: Slows within an area of 500. Slows attack speed, slows movement speed. For 18 seconds. Does not slow user

Level 3: Slows within an area of 700. Slows attack speed,slows movement speed. For 30 seconds. Does not slow user

Reduce speed by 50% for all levels*

A good looking special effect during the slow time would be nice but not needed. :]

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Gust - The Caster lounges up into the air shooting out a tornado which rapidly flys across at the targeted area instantly damaging all enemy units in the area and reduceing movement and attack speed for x seconds.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I need 2 spells for my map please, + Rep if you can create it :D
Code:
Time Pulse

The Time Incarnate shoots off a a pulse of magic in 8 different directions around him, knocking opponents back, slowing them and dealing average damage.

Level 1 - Deals 50 damage, knocks back for 150 range, and slows for 10%.
Level 2 - Deals 100 damage, knocks back for 200 range, and slows for 20%.
Level 3 - Deals 150 damage, knocks back for 250 range, and slows for 30%.
Level 4 - Deals 200 damage, knocks back for 300 range, and slows for 40%.

Cooldown: 20

Notes:

The projectile of the pulse is any purple projectile, that is huge enough.
150 AoE of effect for each pulse.
500 Max Range.

Does this need to be MUI? Seems interesting. I'll try doing it.

Swift Shot

The hero swiftly fires off an arrow without taking aim, the arrow shoots in the direction the hero is facing and damages the first unit it hits. (the spell can be based off of Howl of Terror or some spell that doesn't require the player to aim the effect of the spell in a certain direction)

Levels : 10
Damage : Lvl 1 = 75
Lvl 2 = 100
Lvl 3 = 125
lvl 4 = 150 ...

Power Shot

The hero pulls back on an arrow and waits for 3 seconds, the arrow gains damage per second of charging. Then the arrow is released after the 3 seconds or if the Hero moves, releasing the arrow and damaging the first unit it hits. (basically the Keeper of the Light AOE spell in Dota except there is no aoe and the arrow stops at first unit it hits)

Levels: 5
Damage per second of charge :
lvl 1 =75
lvl 2=125
lvl 3=175
lvl 4=225
lvl 5=275

thanks in advance!

Here done. Click to download. Other stuff in there, just go to the category you want.

Gust - The Caster lounges up into the air shooting out a tornado which rapidly flys across at the targeted area instantly damaging all enemy units in the area and reduceing movement and attack speed for x seconds.

I'll work on it when I have time.

Archideas

Reaction score
th_FireLeap.png

Fiery Leap

Grants Scar the ability to leap about a certain amount of times, dealing damage both where he takes off and lands, as well as a minor damage over time to affected enemy units. After the last leap, nearby friendly units gain a movement speed bonus that lasts for 5 seconds. Cannot attack or cast spell while leaping.

Level 1 - Can leap 2 times, each impact deals 2.5 x Agility damage, 2 x Intelligence damage overtime. 28% movement speed bonus to nearby friendly units.
Level 2 - Can leap 3 times, each impact deals 2.75 x Agility damage, 2.25 x Intelligence damage overtime. 36% movement speed bonus to nearby friendly units.
Level 3 - Can leap 4 times, each impact deals 3 x Agility damage, 2.5 x Intelligence damage overtime. 44% movement speed bonus to nearby friendly units.
Level 4 - Can leap 5 times, each impact deals 3.25 x Agility damage, 2.75 x Intelligence damage overtime. 52% movement speed bonus to nearby friendly units.

th_LightningBolt.png

Lightning Bolt

Creates a certain amount of lightning orbs around Scar, each containing a charge of lightning bolts. While at least one charge remains, Scar passively gains an attack damage bonus depending on his strength. Lightning orbs can only activate once every 2 seconds.

Level 1 - 2 charges. Each bolt deals 2 x Agility and Intelligence to a nearby enemy unit. Grants 1.5 x Strength as attack damage.
Level 2 - 3 charges. Each bolt deals 2.25 x Agility and Intelligence to a nearby enemy unit. Grants 1.6 x Strength as attack damage.
Level 3 - 4 charges. Each bolt deals 2.5 x Agility and Intelligence to a nearby enemy unit. Grants 1.7 x Strength as attack damage.
Level 4 - 5 charges. Each bolt deals 2.75 x Agility and Intelligence to a nearby enemy unit. Grants 1.8 x Strength as attack damage.

th_ShadowRush.png

Shadow Rush

Scar enters a dark rage, granting him complete immunity to pysichal damage, slow effects and significally increasing movement speed but instead taking increased damage from spells. Deals damage to nearby enemy units. Disables attack and spells while active. Lasts 6 seconds.

Level 1 - Increases movement speed by 50% and deals 2 x Agility damage to nearby enemy units.
Level 2 - Increases movement speed by 57% and deals 2.25 x Agility damage to nearby enemy units.
Level 3 - Increases movement speed by 64% and deals 2.5 x Agility damage to nearby enemy units.
Level 4 - Increases movement speed by 71% and deals 2.75 x Agility damage to nearby enemy units.

th_OverwhelmingLeapx.png

Overwhelming Leap

Scar lets out a roar, giving courage to nearby friendly units and bringing fear to enemy units, whereafter he leaps upon a target, completely immobilizing it as well as reducing its armor while shredding the victim to pieces.

Level 1 - Increases friendly units attack damage by 31%, reduces enemy units attack damage by 31%. Deals 1.5 x Strength, Agility and Intelligence over 3 seconds and reduces targets armor by 3.
Level 2 - Increases friendly units attack damage by 37%, reduces enemy units attack damage by 37%. Deals 1.75 x Strength, Agility and Intelligence over 3 seconds and reduces targets armor by 3.5.
Level 3 - Increases friendly units attack damage by 43%, reduces enemy units attack damage by 43%. Deals 2 x Strength, Agility and Intelligence over 3 seconds and reduces targets armor by 4.

Clarification:

Fiery Leap

When activated, disables attack and spells and renders him unable to move unless he leaps until his "charges" are out. When the last leap is done, all nearby friendly units gain a small movement speed bonus. The leaps in question can only reach like 4-500 units each, but you can target anywhere from 1-99999 and he'll leap as far as he can to that point (4-500 units). Also, the first leap is done by pointing the ability to a location/unit, and the leaps following should be done by right clicking.

Lightning Bolt

2/3/4/5 orbs of lightning gathers around Scar, and every 2 second if an enemy unit is nearby, an orb vanishes and releases a lightning bolt that deals damage to it. And while at least 1 orb remains, Scar has an increases attack damage depending on his strength.

Shadow Rush

Basically a friendly Banish, just that it also grants complete immunity to slowing effets. While active, Scar cannot attack or use spells, just like Fire Leap. Special effects should include him turning 70-90% black for the duration of the spell, and possibly some black flame-ish effect attached to him.

Overthrowing Leap

Scar buffs/debuffs nearby units, leaps upon the targeted unit, playing it's Death or Decay animation for the duration of the spell so it looks like the unit is pinned down. Scar's action bar/menu should be completely disabled so he can't do anything while its under effect.

adeoin

Reaction score
Swords: The hero summons swords that float in the air for 3 seconds then aim for the weakest target with range and flys towards them stabs into them.
( Each sword aims for different target.)

Level 1: Summons 2 swords. Each sword does 50 damage.

Level 2: Summons 3 swords. Each sword does 130 damage.

Level 3: Summons 4 swords. Each sword does 250 damage.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
What do you mean by the weakest? Lowest current health, lowest armour, lowest maximum health or? And 2 swords mean weakest 2? 3 means 3?

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score

Nope, it does not have to be MUI.

Oh, and if you have time, here is my second spell regarding my first post.

Grand Cross

The Crusader creates a cross of holy magic at his position, dealing damage per second, and slowing units within the vicinity of the cross. Any hero who dies under the effect of Grand Cross would strengthen the Crusader by giving him an increase in the dying hero's main attribute.

Level 1 - Deals 100 damage per second, and slows for 50%. Lasts for 4 seconds. +1 Attribute if a hero dies.
Level 2 - Deals 100 damage per second, and slows for 70%. Lasts for 7 seconds. +2 Attribute if a hero dies.
Level 3 - Deals 100 damage per second, and slows for 90%. Lasts for 10 seconds. +3 Attribute if a hero dies.

Cooldown: 110

Notes:

If heroes were to die because of the effect of the Grand Cross, any light projectile would go to the hero and show that he is gaining strength.
The Special Effect that shows the cross would maybe be, tome of retraining? Or a shining white foot switch, which is flat on the floor. Anything that would shine, and would be possible to fade.
I'd like the effect for the cross to shine every 1 second to show it is in effect, any effect like a holy light on each section of the cross would be fine.
Once the duration has ended, most preferably, it would be better if it would fade out instead of just instantly disappearing.
Most preferably I'd like the effect only to happen when units are on the cross itself.
Units have to be within 200 AoE of the cross for it to deal damage and slow.
500 is the length of the X Axis of the cross.
750 is the length of the Y Axis of the cross.

I'm sorry it is so complicated.
If it is not possible, then I am fine with that, and I will have to find a way to make a simpler version on my own.

Archideas

Reaction score
Just wanted to add that each ability of my request should have 4 levels except the ultimate that should have 3. If it's even possible to make in GUI. :p

adeoin

Reaction score
@skyblade: srry i mean lowest health, and it summons to blades that float in the air then impale the enemy within an area with the lowest health dealing damage.

Level 1: Summons 2 swords. Each sword does 50 damage. Within area of 500

Level 2: Summons 3 swords. Each sword does 130 damage.
Within area of 600

Level 3: Summons 4 swords. Each sword does 250 damage. Within area of 700

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score

Nope, it does not have to be MUI.

Oh, and if you have time, here is my second spell regarding my first post.

Grand Cross

The Crusader creates a cross of holy magic at his position, dealing damage per second, and slowing units within the vicinity of the cross. Any hero who dies under the effect of Grand Cross would strengthen the Crusader by giving him an increase in the dying hero's main attribute.

Level 1 - Deals 100 damage per second, and slows for 50%. Lasts for 4 seconds. +1 Attribute if a hero dies.
Level 2 - Deals 100 damage per second, and slows for 70%. Lasts for 7 seconds. +2 Attribute if a hero dies.
Level 3 - Deals 100 damage per second, and slows for 90%. Lasts for 10 seconds. +3 Attribute if a hero dies.

Notes:

If heroes were to die because of the effect of the Grand Cross, any light projectile would go to the hero and show that he is gaining strength.
The Special Effect that shows the cross would maybe be, tome of retraining? Or a shining white foot switch, which is flat on the floor. Anything that would shine, and would be possible to fade.
I'd like the effect for the cross to shine every 1 second to show it is in effect, any effect like a holy light on each section of the cross would be fine.
Once the duration has ended, most preferably, it would be better if it would fade out instead of just instantly disappearing.
Most preferably I'd like the effect only to happen when units are on the cross itself.

I'm sorry it is so complicated.
If it is not possible, then I am fine with that, and I will have to find a way to make a simpler version on my own.
Oh, and by the way, it does not have to be MUI.

ZeeVampire

Reaction score
Sweet skyblade, I just fixed my map up, and now HAVE to use WE =.=. Lol Anyways!! Thanks so much for doing the spell. I would suggest not putting other stuff into the map download because, it gets confusing what I have to transfer to my map and what not to. Here's another spell request?? :p

Void Explosion

The caster creates a massive sphere around a unit. (Can be MUCH more than 1 unit.) Units in the sphere will be slowed by a void and after a few seconds, the void will explode filling the sphere up and then destroying it dealing damage. The units caught in the explosion fly up into the air for 1 second, and drop down over 2 seconds. (Units can escape from the sphere if they are quick enough.)

Level 1: Slows by 15%, AOE of sphere is 650, after 5 seconds the void explodes and deals 200 damage.
Level 2: Slows by 20%, AOE of sphere is 725, after 4 seconds the void explodes and deals 350 damage.
Level 3: Slows by 25%, AOE of sphere is 775, after 3 seconds the void explodes and deals 500 damage.

Cooldown: 110/105/100
Mana Cost: 150/225/300
Cast Range: 375/500/625

The-Shadows

Reaction score
can you create this system please, in GUI and MPI is ok for each player controls a hero.

if player click once on the ground, the hero will moving(normal one)
if player click twice quickly on the ground, the hero will do action 1 to the targeted ground(example: leap)
if player click three times quickly on the ground, the hero will do action 2 to the targeted ground(example: jump slam)

i just wanna the system, no need the example spells.

for action 1 and action 2 spell test, you can use blink1 or blink2 ;)

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Grand Cross

Notes:

I have no problem creating the eye candy, and I guess I can do it for you, but I have no desire to do the rest of the spell.

I hate dealing with ranks.

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I saw the Poisonous Trap that was requested by NeuroToxin
i tried to trigger it to just make it spawn the cloud but my lack of trigger knowledge causes drifting :p

layman's terms: same spell but create the cloud right away forget the land mine ability

any questions give me a reply, I'm not completely incompetent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.