Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
We'll need all the help we can get, since Glenphir's gonna stop making spells over here. Or at least, very little. I've an amazingly busy schedule this year, so I'll only be able to do some of the moderate to difficult spells on weekends, well not too difficult. Haven't reached that level.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I`d help a lot more, but I hate making spells with levels.

Demerzel2

Reaction score
I'd love it if you could do this:

Angel

Basically, it requires five casters to channel the same spell, and after 5 seconds, it summons an angel (I've got the necessary models, you could use something like footmen).

When the angel is summoned, the casters are all killed (Holy Light animation plays on them).

Thanks a lot in advance!

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Can the casters be disturbed? Like attacked, silence, etc. before the angel is summoned? And do you want the death animation to be played? Is it okay if the units were removed instead of killed?

Demerzel2

Reaction score
Yes they can, it cancels the spell but won't kill them. The death animation, I don't mind. Let the holy light play, or let them "explode".

Lifee

Reaction score
Hi all i need spell <MASS HEX> need this spell to be only level 1, hex to be for 5 seconds, and AOE of 1000, also mana cost of 400.

Lifee

Reaction score
Hi can any1 make spell <Godly Heal> that heals every allied hero in Global Map Range for 500 hit points,mana cost of 400 and cooldown of 60, level 1 :). Speccial effect Ability: Holy light

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
why people just read the tittle and don't read the first post of the thread?

If people do it, will save lot of time and bump in this post... some people don't know but the owner of this thread don't will make more spell, so just the 'free people' which read this thread will, what i mean is, the thread is probably dead and PLEASE!.

READ THE FIRST POST OF THE THREAD.

Hildagarn

Reaction score

If people do it, will save lot of time and bump in this post... some people don't know but the owner of this thread don't will make more spell, so just the 'free people' which read this thread will, what i mean is, the thread is probably dead and PLEASE!.

I wish I could understand this.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
good, the owner of the topic in a few pages back said he would be busy with some projects and could not create more spells, he just allowed the topic to stay open because there were still people, like 'noob' creating spells for people, but now it seems no one is 'commanding' this is what I meant.

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Please don't reply to a thread that's trying to die..

This was over a long time ago. Probably one of the biggest threads on thehelper.

Question

Reaction score

LOL thanks for your request but this time can u post it in english?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Hi can any1 make spell <Godly Heal> that heals every allied hero in Global Map Range for 500 hit points,mana cost of 400 and cooldown of 60, level 1 :). Speccial effect Ability: Holy light
You don't need to trigger this. Use the Scroll of Healing ability, add "Hero" to targets allowed and edit the healing graphic to that of Holy Light. Just make the range as big as possible (e.g. type in "99999999..."). Everything can be done in the Object Editor without any difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.