Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami-joey

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Oh wow, you're awesome. Such a genius :D I can never make GUIs like you do...awesome...

Can you please make GUI spells for is skill? Thanks a lot :D

Dragon Strike
-------------
Mech: AoE targeted (500 AoE)
Manacost: 100/120/140/160
Cooldown: 20/18/14/12
Sigfried is known for being a Dragonslayer and being able to cut a dragon's head. He jumps high in the sky and strikes a dragon, dealing damage and stuns enemies.

Animation: Using the Paladin model. A dragon is summoned and an attack animation of Paladin plays as he jumps from the ground and the earth is smashed and the dragon dies--creating a blood explosion like effect which makes opponents bleed.

Lvl 1 - 110 damage. 2 sec stun and 3 armor reduction for 2 secs.
Lvl 2 - 175 damage. 2 sec stun and 4 armor reduction for 2 secs.
Lvl 3 - 240 damage. 2 sec stun and 5 armor reduction for 2 secs.
Lvl 4 - 320 damage. 2 sec stun and 6 armor reduction for 2 secs.

THANKS A LOT :D

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Oh wow, you're awesome. Such a genius :D I can never make GUIs like you do...awesome...

Can you please make GUI spells for is skill? Thanks a lot :D

Dragon Strike
-------------
Mech: AoE targeted (500 AoE)
Manacost: 100/120/140/160
Cooldown: 20/18/14/12
Sigfried is known for being a Dragonslayer and being able to cut a dragon's head. He jumps high in the sky and strikes a dragon, dealing damage and stuns enemies.

Animation: Using the Paladin model. A dragon is summoned and an attack animation of Paladin plays as he jumps from the ground and the earth is smashed and the dragon dies--creating a blood explosion like effect which makes opponents bleed.

Lvl 1 - 110 damage. 2 sec stun and 3 armor reduction for 2 secs.
Lvl 2 - 175 damage. 2 sec stun and 4 armor reduction for 2 secs.
Lvl 3 - 240 damage. 2 sec stun and 5 armor reduction for 2 secs.
Lvl 4 - 320 damage. 2 sec stun and 6 armor reduction for 2 secs.

THANKS A LOT :D

Please mention if it has to be MUI, MPI or neither.

HaruX123

Reaction score
Skill No.1-Cry For Honour
Whenever Tiny get damaged from his enemy, automatically gained bonus armor and damage. The buff last for 6 seconds-disable after the buff for 2 seconds.
Level1- 3 armor , 15 damage.
Level2- 5 armor , 25 damage.
Level3- 10 armor, 36 damage.
Level4- 15 armor, 45 damage.
Level5- 20 armor, 55 damage.
Level 6- 25 armor, 68damage.
Level 7- 25 armor, 75damage.
Level 8- 25 armor, 90 damage.
Levl 9- 30 armor, 100 damage.
Level 10- 30 armor, 120 damage.

Skill no.2- Scary Soul.
Darklord have 20% chances to unleash his victims soul to the enemy in 450 AoE.(Can the effects like Shadow Fiend's ultimate..the scary soul?)
Level1- deals 90 damage.
Level2- deals 145 damage.
Level3- Deals 180 damage.
Level4- Deals 200 damage.
Level5- deals 255 damage.
Level6- Deals 300 damage.
Level7- Deals 340 damage.
Level8- Deal 380 damage.
Level 9- Deals 425 damage.
LEvel 10- deals 445 damage.

Skills no3-Dark Portal.
Summon a dark portal in 1 place, then the dark portal release its soul to damage the enemy.The dark portal can last for 30 seconds.
[Its similar like Xhero Siege. . . that was cool]
LEvel 1- deals 90 for each atk.
Lvl2- " 30 " " "
Level 3- " 50 """
lvl4- " 70 " " "
lvl5- " 80 """
lvl6- " 100 """
lvl7- " 110 ""
lvl8- " 125 " " "
lvl9- " 130 " " "
lvl 10- " 150 " " "
" are repeating those missing words.

Skills no,4- Hunger for Soul.
This dark lord is a very dangerous guy ever, he will get life back whenever his attack his enemy. Besides, if his h/p is 40% below, he started to attack swiftly.
Lvl1- Lifesteal for 10% | 10% AS+
Lvl2- lifesteal 15% | 15 AS
Lvl3- lifesteal 18% |18 AS
Lvl4- lifesteal 25% | 25 AS
Lvl5- lifesteal 28% |28AS
Lvl6- Lifesteal 35% | 35 AS
Lvl7- lifesteal 37% |40 AS
Lvl8- lifesteal 40% | 45 AS
Lvl9- lifesteal 40% |55 AS
Lvl10- lifesteal 45% |60 AS.

Well, i hoped my wishes come true...please help me with it.
Thank you,
Wish you all a happy hollidays.

xan029

Reaction score
hello, i would like to request a simple 1 gui spell. can?

Arcane Disruption(Passive,Buff-Debuff)

Theme: Mana Manipulation
Role: Aoe Slow, Aoe speed boost

Description

Corvus has learned that nothing is ever created nor lost. He is capable of profiting from all the energy dissipated or gained.

Level 1 - 4% SpeedBoost whenever Allies/Corvus have 60% or above of their max mana. Enemies under this aura with 21% of their max mana will be slowed for 4%.
Level 2 - 8% SpeedBoost whenever Allies/Corvus have 60% or above of their max mana. Enemies under this aura with 21% of their max mana will be slowed for 8%.
Level 3 - 12% SpeedBoost whenever Allies/Corvus have 60% or above of their max mana. Enemies under this aura with 21% of their max mana will be slowed for 12%.
Level 4 - 16% SpeedBoost whenever Allies/Corvus have 60% or above of their max mana. Enemies under this aura with 21% of their max mana will be slowed for 16%.

AOE: 700
Cooldown: n/a
Mana Cost: n/a

super_nova

Reaction score
Hmm..
Excuse me, The Balanar hero that N(O.O)B created its not yet completed i guess..
Because i can't see his different between night or daytime... :(

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Hmm..
Excuse me, The Balanar hero that N(O.O)B created its not yet completed i guess..
Because i can't see his different between night or daytime... :(

I'm terribly sorry, I made a minor triggering error where, instead of resetting the value of the "Hunter in the Night" skill to "1" (so he wouldn't gain any bonuses) I reset it to his regular level (so he would skill get the regular bonuses) whenever it was daytime. That was the only skill not functioning properly during the day, though you can't see the other skills very clearly (as it's hard to see the difference between an 8 and 5 second duration, or between 40% and 10% miss). Here's the *fixed* version.

Attachments

• Balanar.w3x
    17.5 KB · Views: 383

icepig01

Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry, I made a minor triggering error where, instead of resetting the value of the "Hunter in the Night" skill to "1" (so he wouldn't gain any bonuses) I reset it to his regular level (so he would skill get the regular bonuses) whenever it was daytime. That was the only skill not functioning properly during the day, though you can't see the other skills very clearly (as it's hard to see the difference between an 8 and 5 second duration, or between 40% and 10% miss). Here's the *fixed* version.

Erm, i think there is abit 'not right' about the spells...

Can u double check it?

And upload the map name it 'final'?

Finestdeath

Reaction score
erm, glen,
are you still continue with my spell request that are not yet started.

Give him time, don't be rude. Its already a good thing that he agreed (By putting your name together with your spell request up). And there are other people that have been waiting longer, yet they didn't complain. If you are in a rush or something, why not try making the spell yourself? Hope I don't make you angry or any sort. Just voicing out.

icepig01

Reaction score
I do not take spell pack requests anymore. Unless you have a single spell request.

OKay then, i hoped 2 spells will make my wish come true.

1st spell: Cry
Skill type: Passive
Self.
>As Pebbles got hit by his enemy, he cry , then he gained armor and bonus attack damage.
Lvl1: 5 armor / 15 dmg ++
Lvl2: 10 armor / 25 dmg++
Lvl3: 25 armor / 55 dmg ++
Lvl4: 30 armor/ 75 dmg ++
LVl5: 35 armor/ 90 dmg ++
NOTES**: The first buff whenever he got hit by his enemy, last for 6 seconds. Afterwards, this skill temporaly disable for 2.5 seconds and activated back as ussual. (same as the spell request ' Star Cry' by me last time)

2nd skill: Burning Stomp
Targeting type: Target unit.
Magical type ability.
AoE : 210
>Dorky Clause jumps up high on the enemies, then stomp the enemies. The burning aura , burns for 3 seconds.
Lvl1: Stomp deals 125 damage / burns 15 hp/per scond
Lvl2: Stomp deals 215 dmage / burns 25hp/per second
Lvl3: Deals 300 damage / burns 30 hp/per second
Lvl4: Deals 375 dmg / burns 35 hp/per second
Lvl5: Deals 425 dmg/ burns 50 hp / per second
NOTE**:: -Add fire effects whenever caster cast the spell.
-Make sure the caster jump. =)
-Make the screen shake whenever the caster cast the spell.(magnitude)

xan029

Reaction score
hello, i would like to request a simple 1 gui spell. can?

Arcane Disruption(Passive,Buff-Debuff)

Theme: Mana Manipulation
Role: Aoe Slow, Aoe speed boost

Description

Corvus has learned that nothing is ever created nor lost. He is capable of profiting from all the energy dissipated or gained.

Level 1 - 4% SpeedBoost whenever Allies/Corvus have 60% or above of their max mana. Enemies under this aura with 21% of their max mana will be slowed for 4%.
Level 2 - 8% SpeedBoost whenever Allies/Corvus have 60% or above of their max mana. Enemies under this aura with 21% of their max mana will be slowed for 8%.
Level 3 - 12% SpeedBoost whenever Allies/Corvus have 60% or above of their max mana. Enemies under this aura with 21% of their max mana will be slowed for 12%.
Level 4 - 16% SpeedBoost whenever Allies/Corvus have 60% or above of their max mana. Enemies under this aura with 21% of their max mana will be slowed for 16%.

AOE: 700
Cooldown: n/a
Mana Cost: n/a

like mine:D

Kibaranger

Reaction score
About the Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm spell requested by puppetmaster, they don't seem to have any problem in the spell template map, but when it come to my map, the periodic trigger only work once, and the next time they are turned off already...

I copy exactly all the dummy units and abilities, variables. So what's the error there ? :confused:

avalya

Reaction score
icepig, single spells are one. One is one. One plus one is two. Two is what you requested. Two is not single. Two is not one. One is the number of requested spells he will take from any one person. Two is wrong. Please read what other people post.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
About the Plasma Field and Eye of the Storm spell requested by puppetmaster, they don't seem to have any problem in the spell template map, but when it come to my map, the periodic trigger only work once, and the next time they are turned off already...

I copy exactly all the dummy units and abilities, variables. So what's the error there ? :confused:

Did you set the array number to 100 in the variable editor?

@ icepig01
I hope you understand the difference between one and two.

Kibaranger

Reaction score
No, they're all at 1, not 100. I check and check over, but they're still get the same error. The abilities can only be used once, then the periodic triggers automatically turned off then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.