Requesting Logo :)

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am requesting logo , just six stars in a circle with a background and some text

Example of Stars: Here Put them around the middle of the picture.

Background: Blackish. I guess just Black. But if you need to change it for the text to appear better then go ahead

Text: I want text to be SOFT on the left side and WARE on the right side (with the 6 stars in the center. If they can be at a small angle i'd appreciate it (Ex. S is lower then the T with a small angle in the word SOFT. If you need a degree to the angle maybe around 20. If you can't do it just put the text on the sides without the angle))

Request: If I can get one logo with transparency (for a forum logo like Thehelper.net's) and one WITH the black background (for a small icon)

Color: Make the stars a sort of grey/white with a metallic kind of feel to it. Make the SOFTWARE text about the same color.

And I think that's about it, if you need anymore information just let me know and I'll be glad to inform. And ah yes, +rep to the fine person who makes it. Thank you so much :)

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
If I get time I might do it, though I need so more details:

- size (in pixels, inches or what ever?)
- resolution (PPI / PPC?)
- file type (jpeg, png, ps, ai... etc..?)
- colour chart (RGB / SMYK?)
- max file size

Optional - bits? (I'll go for 8)

(PS or AI? I'd really like to do it in AI..) or do you want a freagin png or jpeg? As for the transparent one it would be png24 (for web)

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I know :), but maybe he has something else in mind, maybe it's surpose to be print able, what do I know :p. Lets say I make it in PS and convert from RGN to SMYC later, that looks horrible D:

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
If I get time I might do it, though I need so more details:

- size (in pixels, inches or what ever?)
- resolution (PPI / PPC?)
- file type (jpeg, png, ps, ai... etc..?)
- colour chart (RGB / SMYK?)
- max file size

Optional - bits? (I'll go for 8)

(PS or AI? I'd really like to do it in AI..) or do you want a freagin png or jpeg? As for the transparent one it would be png24 (for web)

Size doesn't matter too much, just enough to put the text in. I can always resize things later. Resolution, again, what ever is space efficient but looks good far away (or not close up in this case). File type would be what ever is good on the internet, I guess you can make it the image type of thehelper.net logo if u cant decide xD. Color chart is RGB, I'm no sure what SMYK is xD. Max file size is about 1mb. I can always do certain things in photoshop if it's too large.

If you need anything else let me know :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.