Requesting members for map.......

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Ok since im making a big aos it would take me months to finish it on my own i mean like 10 months so if anyone wants to volunteer for helping me in this map i need A an artists (and we are not rushing but just want it a bit shorter then 10 months ;) ) B a person whos FULL of ideas for Heros and Spells and who can use triggers effectivly with spells C mabye another artist or 2.... and a person whos good with terrin...ALL OF THESE PEOPLE MUST BE PATIENT DO NOT EXPECT A MAP IN A WEEK

Rad

Reaction score
Am I not mistaken or is this map already created? 50 times? Different ones too.. Another AoS?! Havent you got bored yet? BTW shouldnt this just stay in your last thread I mean you were looking for a terrainer now you want an entire crew. As for art, just request here Ill be happy to attempt it.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
mmmmmmm i thought it would be dumb to totally change the topic in my last post and yea if u good at art im happy that ive already got 1 of the crew!!!! and i want to make an aos because their the most popular maps atm and i want to see at least 1 of my map hosted every 3 days or so.... ummmmm do u have msn by any chance because it would be like real annoying if i had to keep posting.... and editing its much quicker on msn.....

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Im suffocating on my own ideas.. my own map isn't exactly needing all the spells i make.. im in i guess.. just one question.. Oo if.. we're doing terraining.. heros.. and art.. What are you doing?

Rad

Reaction score
Under my name theres the little MSN dude ;) Or click here

Also... FYI... I really really really dont care for AoS's and detest playing DotA so do not refer anything to it as I will get mad :p

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
did u think you were doing that all on your own of COURSE IM helping who do u think i am i cant help at art but heros/spells/terrin/triggers im in!!!!! :) oh and sweat avatar man oh an rad that didnt add u.... also when should we start i mean like u guys came so quickly i wasnt expecting it so fast at all oh and rad u any good with loading screens i cant get them working..... its wierd ............ well i suppose i should go get started come on msn rad me and bladesinger on atm come on so we can all talk ..... this is way to complicated working with team they never agree anyway rad could u make like an icy tauren cheiftain and a firey tauren cheiftan for another map im making on own post if u will ty man! :cool:

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
ill do some trigger based spells for you, im getting much better at them each day

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
ok lets sum this up: you are startign on a large team aos project? ok-3what this means is that if you really want it to get good, its gotta be organised. first off, you cant just use 1 thread for the whole thing. as i suggested, you should create a forum on invisionfree.com (because its free, duh.) secondly, dont expect it to get done soon if you want it to be played much. team aos's should take just as long as solo-made ones, they should just end up being better though. IMO what you should do asap is get team and forum up and running, then start the map.

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well, I think I'll help too. I can host a forum for you on my hosting account with less ads and more configuration options than invisionfree, I can make JASS spells and I like to do it, and I can do some leakless and lagless triggering for spawning and movement. If you say yes, I can have a forum up in about ten minutes on wc3mapping.2freegigs.com/<thenameyouwant>/ with any forum software you'd like and that is legal (Advice: PHPBB). The same site can also host public versions of the map. And about msn, if you say yes here, I'll add you so we can have a teamchat about it.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
sry i didnt post back for ages i wasnt at home for a day oh k grurf glad to meet u can help too so whats your email? :cool:

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I pmed ya my mail. Let's talk about the forum, the map and who's going to do what.

Edit:

I noticed you haven't added me yet. If this project is really gonna take 10 months, then we shouldn't wait too long with starting to work on it, right? If you don't have the time to come online or if you don't have msn available at the moment, then at least post a name for the forum so I can set it up.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
sry grurf i was sleeping lol xD i didnt get any pm for your email..... :nuts: oh and forum name well any really! u posted that at 1 30 am our time here man i wasnt up sorry! :eek:

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
=) now I have got to sleep! I will see about that forum tomorrow.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
lol k cya tommrow then!!
Edit:
opps double post oh and i got your pm btw sry bout b4 lol :cool:

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
i said id help in w/e way i can. that doesnt mean im part of yer acual team. im just gunna go to yer forum and...ill....chill..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.