Requesting members for map.......

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
cool hey grurf when are u on NZ TIME cause u always post at like 3 am in the morning here lol.... :nuts: hey man go on msn we talk grurf hope im not to late@!

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
maybe you should acualy go to the link and onto the forums he made, this is after all your project. Im not gunna run the thing.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
ummm lol i did i was 1 of the guests.... i cant seem to post something and i dont think i should register just for that so i was just gonna say if u could put heros max level is 35 and each spell has 5 levels (including ulti) and there will be an attribute bonus with 15 levels...

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
dude. are you doing this project or not? your the leader. if you dont register you basically arent doing the project. look, weve already got some things set up. i agree with grurf that heroes gunna be do 8 lvls for normal abilities, 4 lvls for ulti, 7 lvl skip req and 7 req lvl for ulti. this is for uberness and whatnot. attribute bonus IMO is the most retarted thing you can put in an aos map, it just shows lack of drive and creativity. and you better register at that forum, because its the projects forum, and that means its your forum, it was made for you, and if you dont go on it and get in gear your project doesnt exist. you cant just "request members for map" and then not even bother registering at the forum. you are the team leader. you need to get on there and start posting ideas and mapmaking like a rabid monkey. the team (grurf, me?) is there to help you do it. anyway, if you dont start leading this project, there is no project. its trashed. if you ever want to see yourself make a great map, i suggest you go on there and start posting on the discussion-basic map stuff thread. btw 35-lvl heroes just dont work out. i like the number 28 better, its easier to deal with as far as attributes go. anyway, go on forum asap. or you have no map.

edit: btw, what kinda project leader tries to post as a guest in their own forum?

edit 2: btw, maybe, since we already are getting this established, me and grurf will find another leader if you dont want to. i suddenly feel like i want this map to get done. in fact, im already 3/4ths of the way done with creating a hero suggestion for it (as in, an actual map with the suggested hero on it).

good day.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Ffs Im In The Middle Of A Game And Ive Got 2 Other Projects That Are Requested Just Give Me 5 Minutes To Do Something Ok? fine find another leader... im to bz ill help but dont call it mine if u want OK OK ILL GET STARTED DONT FIND ANOTHER LEADER JUST GIVE ME A SECOND um lol i cant register cause parent/guardian wont sign thing lol..

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
it said the account is not registered yet......
and i dont think this project will work u can find a new leader if u want reasons are A. i live in a completely different timeline then u guys B. im bz with my projects oh and grurf could u help with a website because our clan really needs one and no one knows how..

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ok, let's sum it up:

1. Your forum account doesn't work. Did you confirm by clicking the link in the confirmation email?
2. You have just said that you won't be the leader of this project and that you also probably won't help us, as you're busy. Next time, think before you post things about leading a project, because this is quite _annoying_ for the people who have already done things for the project.
3. Your clan wants a site and you ask me to help ya out with it. That's fine, but quite off-topic. Create a new thread for it, pm me, post it on our AOS forum but don't post this thread full of it. What I need to know before promising anything:
  • What kind of site should it be? Think about: | Just a forum | A total CMS with news, articles, forums and more | Just a simple site that says who we are | A blog | etc.
  • And what about the hosting? Think about: | We'll host it on a .com domain | We would like to be hosted on your mapping site (just like the aos forum is now) | etc.
  • And last but not least, are you wanting to pay for it. If you don't pay I will be happy to help you a little, but I won't create the whole site for you. But if you do pay, I will create the whole site, make sure it gets hosted correctly and guarantee that you will get a working site.

Again, do not post the answers in this thread. This thread is about your (discontinued) project.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.