Resident Evil 5

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
This just came out recently, and being Resident Evil I had to try it out.
So far though this game is pretty similar to Resident Evil 4 as far as game play goes. You stop to shoot and cant move when you shoot or slash with your knife. You no longer have a suitcase that you must re-arrange everything around in to make stuff fit, everything takes up 1 slot now and you have 9 or so slots. Enemies are roughly the same, some new models, but same basic idea. and the parasites are still really fucking annoying, but they don't kill nearly as fast this time. Resident Evil 5 offers a challenge (maybe not so much on amateur) and IT HAS CO-OP which makes it just that much more amazing. What do you guys think of it, Good or Bad?

This is a great game and anybody who is a fan should buy it. If anyone wants to play on xbox live im Alfresco18 just message me and ill play

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I don't like, I mean, hate how you can't move and shoot. :mad: So unrealistic and annoying. At least make it slow-walk enabled.

But it's a good game. Nice graphics and cool gameplay where you can walk around and explore the whole area, hopping over fences and jumping to other buildings and stuff. It's very arcade-game-like, with the mission + boss at end. Bosses are fun, but annoying when they kill you!

Co-op is an awesome part of it. It's very helpful. :thup:

My Rating: [:):):):):(]
+Good game, nice graphics, cool story, features like cooperative are awesome.
-Not being able to move while shooting or attacking

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Yea the not moving and shooting is really annoying, it does make the game alot harder though, but not difficulty harder just annoyance harder, if that makes any sense at all. I find some of the bosses to easy though, but that might just be because its my first run through on amateur

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
haha i said that to some friends to, but you still do kill quite a number of white guys

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i thkn the can't move and shoot aspect adds to the fact of what the origiunal series was built off of, it ties the game to it
s roots in a sense...

sorr ym typing is bad, i'mm been drinking a bit...

Razalgrim

Reaction score
The game is racist.

Punch nig**r receive cake, amirite? :D

Actually, for me, it's not really racist. The last game was about beating the crap out of Spanish cultists... and nobody cried over that. Excella is about as stereotype villain as you can get, and she's white.

Also, I think they retained the aiming system as to not go so far from the previous RE games. It'd be like a totally different game if you can go around bunny-hopping and stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.