Defense Resident Evil Last Stand

sirjasalot

Reaction score
This is the map I am making. Although i am not able to finish it myself(i've already asked help from someone but the more help would be appreciated). I am a novice and started map making about 1 week ago. My map is not bad. You choose your hero out of 6 guys and find a base and hold tight. It's purely team. It's pratically not possible to solo because zombies run at 522 while heroes run at 400. Although i haven't been able to get the hero selection working correctly (but for player one), the bounty and zombie movement, it's really fun to play in beta. Anyways if someone can help me by fixing the bounty, all the character selection stuff, and the zombie movement so they attack every player, it would be appreciated. Yes that would mean that i would send the person the map by email. To tell more about the problems-

the bounty: zombies don't drop 1 gold.
Hero selection: I've tried many times and everytime i pick a hero every other player gets it too!
Zombie movement: zombies jsut keep spawning at spawn points. Creates major lag because they don't all die.

There are also some minor stuff like the items in shops but that's a detail.

Oh yeah i forgot: i am also trying to get the view to be farther away from the hero to make gaming a lot better. If someone can help i'd like it. I'd add your name to the load screen. There is only one thing though. I need help with RoC world editor. I don't use TFT. I might instal the TFT i ahve and alter make a better version of it but right now i want it to be on RoC. Thanks all. I hope i've made you anxious to play my map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.