[RESOLVED] Spam Bots have flooded our forum registration READ to post

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The spam bots have flooded out our Registration system for new users on these forums and it is impossible right now to Register to post on these forums. Any potential new forum users here please email me at [email protected] with the user name you registered with and I will do the approval manually. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
This should be fixed. I don't think anyone maintains the content on that site. I just run the server. It's an old install at this point. Needs serious updates....

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah midnite K3V runs the NUON Dome site we just do the forums and Ghan runs the server. K3V did the site and all of its content

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This should be fixed. I don't think anyone maintains the content on that site. I just run the server. It's an old install at this point. Needs serious updates....

understood, just hope it doesn't go away

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
understood, just hope it doesn't go away

Well, there will likely come a day when the code there won't be compatible with the newest version of the server software. I'm not sure what should be done if that happens.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there will likely come a day when the code there won't be compatible with the newest version of the server software. I'm not sure what should be done if that happens.

I understand that. I'm sure that the amount of traffic it gets these days probably does not warrant a lot of work on behalf of the owner. If i was capable of doing such work, I would offer to help with it, It is just not one of my strengths

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.