Resource

Vylatin

Reaction score
I have the same problem as Litan - a resource board appears when a player leaves the game. Here is my triggers. Please check them out and see if you can find the problem. Credit if you fix it! :D :thup: :thup:

Ancient-wolf

Reaction score
remove the teams trigger, i think it is because its full shared unit control, when they leave the resources are shared aswell, go to Scenario > Force properties and fix the teams there

Vylatin

Reaction score
It looks like something in this style

............Allied.........Allied Victory...........Share Vision........Share Unit Control

Team 1.....x..................x...........................x
Team 2.....x..................x...........................x

As you can see is there no "shared unit control". Good to know: it is 5v5. Red and green are neutrals. Red is in team 1, while green is in team 2.

Ancient-wolf

Reaction score
yeh.. fix the teams there, put red, blue or who you want in team 1 while the rest is in team 2 or even team 3 and 4 ;)

Vylatin

Reaction score
I forgot to say that red and green are like shops for each team. If i put them in other teams will they probably not be allied? :S

Ancient-wolf

Reaction score
you don't need to use green and red as shops if you don't want them for separate teams otherwise just use natural passive shops so both can shop in them

Vylatin

Reaction score
My game works like DotA. There are two bases, with shops and one destroyable building. I don't want red and green to be computers, because then they will be shown in a created game, before started. ah.. can i trust you? I can send you the map.

Ancient-wolf

Reaction score
huh? how do you mean =s? Dota has a defensive structure at their bases, at the shops... and secondly, i do not know how Dota took away the AI at the start of the game, mate those dudes are professional, i am not that good :p

Vylatin

Reaction score
YEEEES! i fixed it :D I changed some stuffs in "Setup Players". I changed for each team:

PlayersSentinelCount to ((Race of (Matching player)) Equal to night elf
PlayersScourgeCount to ((Race of (Matching player)) Equal to undead

PlayersSentinelReverse to ((Race of (Matching player)) Equal to night elf
PlayersScourgeReverse to ((Race of (Matching player)) Equal to undead

And now no resource board turns up!!! <3 <3 <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.