Resurrección - The fight for supremacy!

Ishida

Reaction score
General Description

Resurrección is a map created by me during my free time while working on my other project, the idea of this is to be a creep fight in which hero's are in an arena, inside the arena you can kill monsters and other players to obtain gold. With this gold you can purchase items for your hero, tomes to make them stronger, buffs for your creeps that are fighting up top, or even an builder to build extra defensive units around your main building.​

Main Goal

There is only one way to win, and that is to make your creeps push forward and destroy the enemy teams main structure, you cannot help your creeps directly, only through power ups.​

Creeps

Once a teams creeps push through and make it to the other side, they are teleported to one of the zones on the side of the map depending on the team, here the team can build defensive structures, kind-of like in wintermaul, or any other TD really where the general idea is to create your own maze, but beware.... The structures are expensive, it's not unusual to not have these near the begining of the game.​

Ishida

Reaction score
It's a project, and my WE is being lame, so i have to reinstall.

Link to what? I haven't even started it yet.

More Info, i have none left to give as of right now, because development hasn't officially started.

I plan to have terrain done by the end of today and some basic mechanics if all goes well.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
terrain should be done after triggering and base heroes, regions after terrain, then heroes after regions
base heroes are the ones required to test the map, but only those, you never know what you may have to change and terrain is the hardest to change once its made

Ishida

Reaction score
I like to make the terrain first, and just tell myself... This is what i have to work with.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Oh, I apologize then.

I am more used to finishing a project/needing help with one rather than a statement of what the person will do.

Is there any particular area in which you need help?
(i would be willing to help in any section other than Terraining)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.