Retro-Gaming Connexion 2007

A

Arethius

It's official : the second edition of the Retro-Gaming Connexion will take place during the week-end of the 27th and 28th of October. Mark this date in your agenda, you can't miss this event.

Nintendo, Sega, Atari, SNK... they are all there! All machines who the video games history will honour us with their presence in a celebration of games, discoveries and trades. This is the Retro-Gaming Connexion : a great manisfestation where players, collectors, developpers or just curious and nostalgic people are gathering to surf on the wave of retro & atlernative gaming.

The retro-Gaming Connexion will as usual, in the town of Congis Sur Therouanne, in the near from Paris. All information from access to catering are explained in the participation sheet.

We wish to see you soon!

The Retro-Gaming Connexion Team!

Guillaume Dupre 0033 612 528 613

or
Contact presse:
Olivier Blaszczyk au 0033 614 524 170

Booking form
http://mleguludec.free.fr/rgc2007/formulaire_rgc2007EN.pdf

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Wish I could. Some day I'll have to arrange a trip to Europe that coincides with one of the gaming conventions.

A

Arethius

I will be delighted, and I hope I can finnaly see Yaroze Classics playing :)

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
You still can't run Yaroze Classics? I thought I fixed the issue with the N504 a while back.

What happens when you run it? Does it crash? Can you run any application that uses the Boot Loader?

A

Arethius

Here is the poster of the RGC 2007

affiche_RGC2007.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.