Returning Monsters

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Ok, yea, they have returning classes. Thats all grand.

But what are te monsters from Diablo 2 you really want them to keep?

Personally, I hope to see the Fallens, The Greater Mummys (Revive Undead in Act 2), the megademon (Venom Lords, etc..) and the Blood Lords (At 5 minotaur guys).

Those are probably my favourite monsters that I hope we will still be able to find.

As well, I really hope one can find Either The Butcher himself, or his cleaver within the Tristram Cathedral. ^.^

fallen.gif

greatermummy.gif

megademon.gif

bloodlord-opt.gif

Butcher.gif

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Ugh... Fallen? Funny and all as they may be, they're annoying little f***ers... I guess funny and easy killing > annoying :p

I'd like to see the Gargantuans and those tree monsters in A3, they were pretty kickass. And maybe those Corrupted Rogues, they were pretty cool (not sure if it's possible for them to return, after Andariel/Blood Raven got killed, I forget the whole background story to them). Maybe even the midget-y things in A3 (they were the A3 equivalent of Fallen)

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I can't say I liked any monster :p. Actually I like the giant white beasts in act V, in those frozen places, I forgot how they are called. They look cute <3.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I remember hearing that the Fallen and Fetishes will make a return, along with Unravelers.

Your basic Skeletons/Zombies/animal hybrids still apply.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I remember hearing that the Fallen and Fetishes will make a return, along with Unravelers.

Your basic Skeletons/Zombies/animal hybrids still apply.
Fetishes ftw :D Their weird 'voices' were funny, even though the shaman pretty much owned me with his fire breathing powah

Abominable is what I was talking about :D. Woot, nice monster :D.
LOL? Nice... and monster? In the same sentence? That doesn't really make sense. I thought monsters weren't supposed to be nice :p

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I like all the monsters but I know one that would be a pain to fight.

Willowisps who as Burning Souls in hell at Act 5 cause some of the most highest player death ratings in the game.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I'd love to see diablo return...
But seriously the gargoyle trap things were fun

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I would love to see Burning Souls again, they together with Hephasto the Armorer's fire enchant-explosion and Council members' Hydras are the only thing that seem to be a threat to my Paladin atm (in hell that is).

What I do not want to see again, Zealots in act III. I hate them, they always come in a pack of 10 and they run in 360 different directions everytime you come close to them. Dark Archers in act I was a pain until you got Enigma too.

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
Enigma?

And I think I'd like to see the Blood Lords (the minotaur ones, not the vampire ones), the Greater Mummies, Scarab Warriors and Burning Dead Archers (I love a challenge, and those guys were the embodiment of it at level 15), and the Siege Beasts, just because it was so fun to watch the Demon Imps fall from their backs when you killed them. :D

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Enigma is the badass armor runeword (Jah Ith Ber) that gives you +1 to teleport.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Enigma on summoner necromancer with iron maiden. How I ownd barbarian and smite paladins :D

K

Kerberos

The only two guy's I'm particularly attached to are the axe-minotaurs (already mentioned) and the sand maggots.
sandmaggot.gif

The monsters I don't want to see again are the leaper
sandleaper.gif

because they're impossible to hit, and the fetish shaman (unless they tone down the firebreathing).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.