Reunion

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Lenard stepped over his freshly killed specimens. "Fascinating!" He would say every now and then, as he ripped apart limbs and bones with his bare hands, taking bites here and there. Blood soaked his arms up to his shoulders. His mouth was smeared with the liquid and there were drops all over his face. The colony where Lenard stood was rotting, the smell of ammonia, decay, oil, and blood mixed together and spread out over miles.

"Lenard, I have to speak to you." A woman walked up to him from the shadows.

"Ah, my dearest Marla, how are you? Certainly you are doing well, considering your condition."

"I'm fine, I actually came to see how you were doing. Not well I take it." Marla looked down at Lenard, crouched over the many pieces of multiple corpses. "I can't believe you eat that."

"It's the law of the universe my dear, eat what you kill. Truly I am a man of refinement."

"What happened to that sweet boy I knew so long ago? He would never have done this."

"Well, my darling Marla, time makes fools of us all. How long has it been? 100? 200 years?"

"347 years. You aren't making protecting the people of these worlds easy for me. I suggest you stop undoing my work."

"Has it really been that long? Well, I haven't been keeping track." Lenard took another bite, "Fascinating," and got up to face Marla. He reached out and placed his bloody hand on her shoulder. "I have truly missed you. Not a night passes without a thought of you wandering the halls of my mind."

"Unfortunate, Lenard." She grabbed the hand on her shoulder and moved it away. "I can't let you continue doing this."

Lenard frowned the way a child cheated out of ice cream would. "You know you can't beat me, I'm quicker than you."

"I may not be a beast like you, Lenard, but I have far more resources available."

"If you are speaking of that pet Janus, you can perish the thought. Like I would catch my my death from a computer. Such a hypocrite, hypocritical Marla and her dogmatic pet computer."

"Janus has proven his humanity. He is no aggressive piece of machinery like my usual targets."

"How is the old chap? Still spouting nonsensical metaphor and philosophy?"

"This is the end, Lenard." Marla turned and walked away.

Lenard was laughing, soaked in blood and sweat.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Hm, that was just one scene. The resolution wasn't very satisfying. You should really consider script writing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.