[Review]Minutes To Midnight [Linkin Park]

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Very Bored, so I'll make the very first
TheHelper.net CD-Review!

Obviously I'll be Reviewing the CD "Minutes to Midnight" By Linkin Park. Maybe these are allowed here, maybe not. Anyways, lets get to the review.

This following CD Contains Strong Language, and i Will use some language in this, viewer discretion is advised...Also i will make this colorful...more viewer discretion advised!
Ages: 13+

I got this CD about one day after it came out, back in May, and after i got home and listened to the songs, i started to have disappointment. I compared the new CD's songs to older ones in my head, and thought the new ones were just awful. I saw all songs as worse than the last, "No More Sorrow" Is the only one that impressed me, and not that much. I also saw that "Minutes to Midnight" started cursing, unlike the older songs. Using words such as fuck multiple times throughout the CD.I put down my CD player, too lazy at the moment to run it through iTunes, and worked on Some Homework.

The next Day i Decided to Re-Listen to the songs. "What I've Done started to seem catchy to me, and i found myself listening to it a lot along with "No More Sorrow". Laster that Day, i was playing Warcraft 3, and some people were talking about the CD. Someone Said how he really liked "Bleed it Out" And i instantly went and got my iPod and listened to it. It seemed alright, and i was suprised i didn't notice that before.

Now i was starting to get more into the CD, listening now to "Bleed it Out" and "Given Up" Frequently. I didn't believe i didn't like this CD before. I saw tons of Reviews about how it sucked, andi thought so too at first. But then i loved it. Soon i was drawn to listen to evrey song, "Bleed it Out" "Given Up" "In Pieces" "Hands Held High" and "Valentines Day"

Soon, the CD was only ting i could listen to, so addicting, and I'd listen to any chance i had when i had my iPod With me. I started thinking Linkin Park really Outdid themselves this time.Then i was listening to every song, "In Between" "Shadow of the Day" And more. The one Song on the whole CD that i never liked was "The Little Things Give You Away". Even to this day i still dont like it. Although Most of the lyrics were strange though, they sounded very good, especially when combined with the Background music.

My Grading.
Quality: 9/10
Style: 8/10
Addiction: 8/10
Quality Songs: 11/12
Lyrics: 8.5/10
Rhythm/Beat/Background Music- 9.5/10

Overall Score: 54/62
Percent: 87%
Rating: Awesome, Very Buyable

Comments? Yes, I know this is a very Mild Review. I've never reviewed anything before.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
When I buy a CD, I listen to it several times before reading any reviews. That way my desicion on its quality is not influenced...

Maybe you could add a "Sounds like" section, so that people who haven't heard their music can relate to it?

The only song I heard off this paticular album is "What I've Done", and it seemed better than their older stuff (which I didn't like at all).

Gman101112

Reaction score
To me Linkin Park is the best band since, well....ever! I do admit this C-D was worse than the others, but it showed a new side to them which I enjoyed. It's good to have a different style. I wouldn't call it awful such as in your first paragraph (in red). Altogether, it's a new style, I bought it and I recomend other people buy it to.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
I <3 Linkin park but , to be honest I liked hybrid theory/metora much better because mike in minutes to midnight played a very small role compared to the other albums. I liked the mix between mike and chester, but this album is almost all chester.

I agree 100% with the red paragraph this was their most horrible cd.

The songs I like from it are : No More Sorrow, Given Up , What I've Done ( A little repeitive tho ) , Bleed it Out

My Grading.
Quality: 7/10
Style: 6/10
Addiction: 5/10
Quality Songs: 8/12
Lyrics: 8.5/10
Rhythm/Beat/Background Music- 9.5/10

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
at first i only liked "what ive done" but after listening it repeatidly i got hooked onto pretty much all of the other songs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.