Riddle Maps - Spoiler Alert

JakeSG

Reaction score
Riddle Map Answers - *Spoiler Alert*

Currently working on Riddle Fever

New here, thought i'd congratulate my first post by posting the answers to some of the riddle maps swimming around B.Net. I havn't finished every single riddle map, and quite a few I havn't played in a while, so some lists might still be a work in progress. Due to map changes the answers could also be different. For now I leave you with the answers to T.M's Riddles and a few typo warnings for KuulGryphon's and Xanthius The Riddler.

In KuulGryphon's Not Just Another Warcraft III riddle map, the answer to level 16 was supposed to be the answer to level 16 of notpron.com, which would be -doommurder, but due to a typo it is "-zoommurder".
Thanks to Darkchaoself for the answers to KuulGryphon's.
For those who have trouble scanning three posts down, http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showpost.php?p=681951&postcount=4
Theory for Level 17 -
I believe beating level 17 involves arranging the units with their names in alphabetical order left-to-right, top-to-bottom. You could always try spamming -shuffle.

Xanthius The Riddler v0.5 - http://www.epicwar.com/maps/9356/
Level 6 - Sniper level. Answer should be his aura, "-you found me". Due to yet another typo, it is instead "-you founc me".
Several of the levels in Xanthius Riddles could have multiple questions, and therefore multiple answers. This list may not be complete. Most of the actual riddles, e.g. "I am only usefull when I am full, Yet I am always full of holes." can be found by googling if you're really stuck. Currently finished up to Level 13
Level 1 - Simple maths, should be easy to figure out. Not sure how many questions this one has.
"-25-4-1992"
Level 2 - Just hours by 60, add minutes, multiply by 60 again and add seconds. More simple maths.
"-48887"
Level 3 - Yet more simple maths. This one is based on a number pattern that changes every five or so seconds. Still pretty easy, just think logically.
"-43", "-46" and "-33" so far.
Level 4 - This answer is found at the bottom of Levels 1, 2 or 3 in quests. Type in the letter sequence there to get a point. Its actually one of the players names jumbled up. Type his name the right way around for another point, and to pass the level. All lower case letters.
Level 5 - Annagrams. Around six possible questions, six possible answers.
"A BRIGS MEN PROF" - "-bringer of maps"
"TAX UH SIN" - "-Xanthius"
"FAITH NICE" - "-Chieftain"
"CABIN AIR" - "-Brainiac"
"STAGE HEP" - "-sheep tag"
"ARRANT NIB ZED MELT EN ZIT"
Level 6 - TYPO! BIG ERROR! WARNING! Answer: "-you founc me"
Recently discovered other answers. Check his aura to figure out what yours is. Other possible answers:
"-great work"
"-nasty one"
Level 7 - Another Annagram. Should be from the same list as Level 5. I had it bug once and come up with no question but Annagram: and the answer was the same as Level 5.
Level 8 - "- seal" One of the seals in the area below has a space before Seal.
Level 9 - Another random number one, but faster. Try print screening and copying in to paint.
"-18"
Level 10 - Step on the circle to beam across to the next level. Look around, there should be a rabbit. Click it for a point. Another bug, I think. Type "-twr" for another point, and to finish the level.
Level 11 - A riddle. A real riddle.
Possible questions:
"What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?" "-Kangaroo"
"I am only usefull when I am full, Yet I am always full of holes." "-Sponge"
"The following sentence is false. The preceding sentence is true. What statement have these sentences?" "-paradox"
"Weight in my belly, Trees on my back. Nails in my ribs, Feet I do lack. What am I?" "-ship"
Level 12 - Another annagram. Or a riddle apparently. See Level 5/11.
Level 13 - This question... I hate it... Without using cuss language, some very annoying, very stupid, very ignorant person whom deserves to die and most likely has no friends in real life, will hit random buttons and answer it. 75% of the time. And considering that you only have one chance, that is NOT fun. So have the boot fingers ready.
My brain is currently suffering after straining to figure this one out. Also from lack of sleep. Amazing how some people can do the hard stuff but not the easy stuff. If you can find the real answer list it here. I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
Level 14 -
Level 15 -

T.M's Riddles v0.26 - http://www.epicwar.com/maps/20473/
COMPLETE
Level 1 - The door is closed, find a way to open it. Follow the path south to a switch. Step on it and the door opens. I seriously doubt your intelligence if you could not do this one yourself.

Level 2 - "-devil"
Level 3 - "-h" and "-the"
Level 4 - "-air rabbit" "-huge rabbit" "-whosyourdaddy" "-fire" "-emperor of air" and "-tomorrow" in that order.
Level 5 - "-truth"
Level 6 - The answer is really easy! Literally. "-really easy!" The second part isnt though. "-811132132110"
Level 7 - "-ohnoestheyfoundme"
Level 8 - Share! "-Oh"
Level 9 - Escape! You know, the little key in the top left corner. Press it. Then: "-ENT" One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten
Level 10 - "-eternity"
Level 11 - "-unfairevilriddle", on the right meaning to look in credits.
"-madness", taking the first letter from each word in the ridiculous sentence.
Level 12 - Check the income box. "-doom" Lets take a break, so pause the game. Sneaky. "-sneaky"
Level 13 - Zombies! Save yourselves! Save the game to pass this one.
Level 14 - This ones ridiculous, I don't even remember how I figured it out the first time. "-crackaddict".
Level 15 - For those who can't be bothered doing the maths, like me, "-7025"
Level 16 - Invisible blocks spell out "-poland".
Level 17 - "-vanity"
Level 18 - "-impossible"
Level 19 - "-archways"
Level 20 - A fun paradox. But paradoxes dont have an answer. "-noanswer" or "-no answer".
Level 21 - "-your exact weight"
Level 22 - "-no e"
Level 23 - "-pi"
Level 24 - To beat this one, spam exclamation marks (!). Remember the hyphen, and fill the message with as many of them as you can.
Level 25 - "-SomebodySetUpUsTheBomb"
Level 26 - "-fight"

And that's all.

Riddle Fever v0.29 [FINAL] - http://www.epicwar.com/maps/29030/
Answers to questions 1-10, will finish when feeling less sleepy.
Level 1 - Look above the gate, to the destructables. Destroy them to get around the gate.
Level 2 - Perhaps blades could have an alternate meaning? Like "-grass"?
Level 3 - Talk to the third sheep on the bottom row.
Level 4 - Count six boxes from the top left, or two from the right, and interact with it.
Level 5 - "-heretic"
Level 6 - "-hell" then "-thereisnospoon"
Level 7 - "-golden apple"
Level 8 - "-nothing"
Level 9 - "-barracks" then "-druid of the claw"
Level 10 - Type "-umbrella" to kill the husband... somehow. Then kill the wife to get rid of any witnesses. After that type "-unscrambling" to escape the cops.
Trails Part 1 -

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
This should be stickied, sometimes daily we get threads begging for riddle answers. I'm usually the one who says we are not a riddle support site :p

Nice use of spoiler and good job, just put the answers to Not just another Wc3 Map and Xanthius in the spoiler.

Deff +Rep

JakeSG

Reaction score
The Xanthius and Not Just Another answers are not in spoilers as they are major game breaking typos, which are near impossible to guess unless you are really lucky and have bad spelling. Currently working on making a list of Xanthius answers.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
*Accidentally clicked post*
I got ya on Not just another Warcraft 3 map ;)
ALL TYPED ANSWERS HAVE A HYPHEN IN FRONT WHEN YOU TYPE THEM IN THE GAME.
Level 1 - Use the ability your hero can learn
Level 2 - Go to the corner without a bookshelf
Level 3 - "-levelfour"
Level 4 - Say the name of your hero, Then say "-towin", Then the color of your hero (Ex: Red, Blue, Team colors)
Level 5 - "-paladin"
Level 6 - Multiple things work. I like "-infernal" , but you can also use "-forceofnature" or "-flamestrike"
Then use the spell on the trees to get out.
Level 7 - Take 6 black keys from the black box. Put 2 black keys in the red, green and blue boxes. Take them. Now place A red and blue key in the purple box, and take the key. Put a red and green in the yellow box and take the yellow key. Put the last green and blue into the teal box and take the teal key. Put the teal, purple, and yellow key into the white box. Take the white key, put it in the black box.
Level 8 - Take a gold coin then give all the gold t another player, repeat if necessary.
Level 9 - Most annoying and could be longest level. You need all the tiles down. When you step on a tile thats up, it goes down, and all the adjacent tiles go the way they aren't. So if there are 2 down and 1 up adjacent to it, the 2 down go up and the 1 up goes down. Easiest way to beat is to try to get all the squares in groups of 3's in places they cant make more of when you place them down, which is the middle tile has to be in the corners, or the tiles next to the corners.
Level 10 - Also one of the hard levels, the answer took me hours (6+ rofl) to get. First say "-movezig" Then "-takeoffeveryzig" . Now, use unsummon you just obtained to unsummon all the ziggurats.
Level 11 - There are 4 sheep with roar in that whole thing of sheep. Find one, then double click it to find the other 3. All sheep but those 4 have 100 hp, and the 4 and 99, 98, 97, and 96 hp. You must have the 99 roar, then the 98, then 97, then 96.
Level 12 - Lots of chickens. Alright, words will appear. Say the number of the words, not the number of "elephants" that are chicken. So if he says "Count the number of chickens" You'd say "-five" Do that i think like 4 times.
Level 13 - Use your cursor to make the selector box and put it over the whole bottom wall. You'll find "Secret". Read its armor, and it'll give you a VERY EASY riddle imo. Answer is "-e"
Level 14 - Said in loading screen "-cheesecake"
Level 15 - End of game? Rofl no. Save your game, with the name "notpron"
Level 16 - "zoommurder"

People say theres more levels, but i guess my version is old and i dont have anymore. And theres some secrets for beating the "last level" , level 15. You can find them :p

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Not to be mean or anything, I find this post quite useless. Its like posting secrets about games, eg. telling everyone where the secret stuff in mario are. Btw welcome.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Not to be mean or anything, I find this post quite useless. Its like posting secrets about games, eg. telling everyone where the secret stuff in mario are. Btw welcome.

Why do you think walkthroughs where made? People sometimes get stuck. Hey, they are in spoilers so were not telling everyone, just people who want to know, use at your own discretion.

This also with those daily to weekly thread of "OMG HELP ME WITH TEH RIDDLE1!!!!1" :p

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Well then if people actually do want it then its fine, but not stickied, and I havn't seen any of thoes threads.

JakeSG

Reaction score
Run a search or scan few the first few pages of the WC3 forum. You'll find plenty. I'm a lurker by nature, we know these things.

ovidiu1990

Reaction score
Level 1 - Look above the gate, to the destructables. Destroy them to get around the gate.
Level 4 - Count six boxes from the top left, or two from the right, and interact with it.
Level 5 - "-heretic"
Level 8 - "-nothing"
Level 10 - Type "-umbrella" to kill the husband... somehow. Then kill the wife to get rid of any witnesses. After that type "-unscrambling" to escape the cops.
Trails
Trial 1 - "-tulips" and "-icicle"
Trial 2 - "-book"
Trial 3 - "-drain" and "-sea"
Trial 4 - "-sorceress"
Trial 5 - "-impossible"
Trial 6 - "-no answer"
Trial 7 - "-last name" "-hourglass" "-lie" "-lion" and "-habit"
Trial 8 - "-$0.50 and $0.05"
Trial 9 - "-stifle & filets"
Trial 10 - "-1 red" and "-creativity"
Level 22 - ?????????
Level 23 - ?????????

runewel

Reaction score
there's one thing about xanthius riddle. question 11. xanthius said ANAGRAM :

yeap. nothing beside the anagram. i'm stuck.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
In riddle fever I think I know why Umbrella kills the husband, I selected teh husband once and I saw a flash of a zombie picture, Umbrella Corp is from Resident Evil, a zombie movie.
EDIT:If u hover the cursor over "Food" it says the answer to number 10 is -umbrella

I have a feeling you need to sell the gun and atomic bomb...

WillyZ

Reaction score
Woohooo

Guyz hey, i recently played the riddle map by KuulGryphon and after tiring hours i have finally passed lvl 17! and got to lvl 19...anwyays i am dearly sorry but i am new to this as i just wanted to post my answers and help those people who are stuck so the answer for level 18 is -cat...here is why, if u walk your wisp around you will realize that it will not walk straight, that is because there are invisible letters on the ground which u have to "feel" for(like mentioned on the clues in f9) atfer level 19 it seems there is really no puzzle at all

Crave.

Reaction score
Not Just Another Warcraft III Map is bugged on level 8. the host made it through but the rest of us, well, didn't... no matter how much we passed around. if the creator doesn't know how to create a riddle map, he shouldn't.

Zack_Cloud

Reaction score
Level 5 - "-heretic"
Level 8 - "-nothing"
Trails
Trial 1 - "-tulips" and "-icicle"
Trial 2 - "-book"
Trial 3 - "-drain" and "-sea"
Trial 4 - "-sorceress"
Trial 5 - "-impossible"
Trial 6 - "-no answer"
Trial 7 - "-last name" "-hourglass" "-lie" "-lion" and "-habit"
Trial 8 - "-$0.50 and $0.05"
Trial 9 - "-stifle & filets"
Trial 10 - "-1 red" and "-creativity"
Level 22 - "??????"
Level 23 - "??????"
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/images/editor/quote.gif
level 22 is -words
23 just snipe him with rifle

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.