Campaign Rise of the Forgotten One

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Faust walked up deeper in the shadows of the room. He saw the artifact he was looking for.
"Are you sure it is wise to touch it? It might activate traps" Faust turned arround and saw Alleria- his elven companion. Then he said:
" Well, that is what we came for, right? We better take it. What do you think Patty?" Faust turned to his second companion. The human sorceress looked at him with annoyance and said:
"Well, we are either going to retrieve the artifact, or get slain when we come out of the tomb. It is your choice."
Faust walked up to the altar and touched the stone. An explosion followed. Faust saw tentacles. The young man cursed:
"Damn! Looks like we are gonna have to kill the artifact instead of retrieving it." Alleria whispered:
"Faust, I am not sure if we can. I think that this is the last of the forgotten ones..."

Rise Of The Forgotten One

What is this about? Well, the story evolves around the character Faust Bloodmore and his best friend and companion Alleria. for those who have wred my WIP the legend of Faust Bloodmore, this is the same character, but with different hair color and 3 years older. For those who wish to read the story, you can find it here click
And now for the actual story: Faust is a rich prince, but after the affairs of my story, he becomes an artifact and treasure hunter. He is trying to find a very powerful artifact know only as "The Heart" before lord Garados finds it. After a few months of sea sailing, Faust and Alleria meet an interesting sorceress called Patty. She joins their crew and after 2 more weeks Faust finds the island. This is where you start writing the story.

Gameplay
As you might have imagined, in this campaign there will be 3 main characters, not one. I have developed a tag, team system. You can control one of them at a time. The others will follow you and help you in the battles. You can switch through the characters, by selecting them. For example if you are controlling Faust and you select Alleria, Alleria will be the new team leader. Evry hero will have different styles of play(look down). In some places you can also use the environment as a weapon. For example, destroy a torch and you will create small fire, break a column, and make it fall on your opponents.

Characters

Name:Faust Bloodmore
Story: Faust was a prince, now he is a treasure hunter. He must take “The Heart” before Garados does, or the events that took place 3 years ago will happen again. He met Alleria, after he was showing off with his energy bolt skills.

In Game status: The Leader of the team, his specialty is developing different styles. For example “Fire Style” will contain only fire spells. “Frost Style” will contain only frost spells. Still, in the first mission, Faust is far away from getting a style. He has the biggest hp in the team, and the lowest dmg. However his attack speed is good, and his mana pool is large. His spells always drain his mana, no matter if they are passive or active.
Ups and downs: He is mana dependant, his styles give him big edges and big weakness, so you must be careful with him.

Name: Alleria
Story: She is the fastest archer in her lands. She met Faust when he casted energy bolt on her father. Atfirst they were rivals, but now they are good friends.

In Game Status: Alleria is half hunter and half marksman. She has a lot of different techniques to fire arrows, and she can summon her pet wolf to aid her in need. She is good at making her team stronger and learning the surroundings. She has moderate dmg/attack speed/ and hit points. Her mana pool is slightly smaller.

Name: Patty
Story: Patty is a very skilled sorceress, but after an experiment gone wrong, she was locked in the prison of Anub’ajul. Faust freed her and she chose to join his quest. Faust was happy to finally have a healer in his team.
In Game Status: Patty is a healer and nuker. Her style of play is by spellbooks. She begins the game with Healing and Dot spells. She is very powerful, but, like Faust mana dependant. She has the biggest dmg, but lowest hit points and attack speed.

Missions so far

Chapter one: The awaking25% done
Misson number/place of the misson/ mission name
Mission one: Crespo island- docks- Meet Faust Bloodmoredone!
Misson two: Crespo island- forest-The hidden pathunder construction
Mission three: Crespo Island-desert: Finding the Tombunder construction
Mission four: Crespo Underground- tomb- Awakeningunder construction
Chapter two: “Fixing the mess”0% done
Mission one: Crespo island- the get awayunder construction
Mission two: Elven lands- docks- in search of the wizard.under construction
Mission three: Elven lands- forest- an unexpected visit.under construction
Mission four: Elven lands- forest/docs- Finding the map and setting sailunder construction

Those are the things I have thought up so far.

Anyway, tell me what you think and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I don't know much about the story, just the background of the characters, so I can't say much... but, you should change the name Alleria. There is already an Alleria Windrunner, who was on Draenor when it blew. So maybe shes in Outland, well shes not in WoW so I don't know.

BTW I like the combat tag team style.

Randor244

Reaction score
This sounds very interesting.
Though when I heard "Rise of the Forgotten One" I thought the map would involve The Forgotten, which I love ;)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, the Forgotten One will be there.

First map is finished. Started work on the second chapter.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
The first chapter is moore or a little a tutorial chapter, I mean you have time to learn the "Spell Stacking", the tag team style and so on. It is getting good. But.... there are some bad news: I entered a Mini-Game contest. Baisicly I have 14 days to make a Mini-Game map, and I need atleast 2 days to finish the beta version of my Mini Massacre arena, so I am guessing that till the end of this week I woloud have made about 30%-40% of the campaing total, not moore :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.