Robot Rage

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by sqrage, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djt-1992

djt-1992 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Help!!!!

When i start to move on this game i have to keep clicking on the mouse to make it move as well as holding the arrow keys down and the same with the attack can anyone tell me how to stop this coz i keep gettin beatin coz of this and another thing y does evry1 have fire walls on there i cant challenge eny1 coz they got a fire wall its annoying!!!!

2. DarkQuadrax

DarkQuadrax Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I need super weapons

3. tuxedo

tuxedo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    robot rage problem

hi
    when i go to play robot rage it lets me load the game and log in but when i click on lobby it keeps crashing
    PLZ HELP!!!!

4. 1killer278

1killer278 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    need biiig help

can some 1 please tell me how to talk to people when i fight them
    i used to be able to but y not now

5. Brian.

Brian. Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Uhh, Please Help Me!

I was just about to buy the Super Pack 2 but then i went to select card type and it doesn't have Mastercard, is there a different way i can pay by using a Mastercard :confused:

6. Brian.

Brian. Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Because they did something to it lol...i was like wtf i can't speak anymore lol....

7. _Godlike_

_Godlike_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm getting very mad with Robot rage, I'm trying to buy a superpack and it keeps going to "Page cannot be displayed" WTF IS UP WITH THAT?
    I want a superpack and it won't let me open the page.
    Can anyone help?

8. The Helper

The Helper Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    Sorry man that is a server side problem lag issue. Too busy. Do they offer premium accounts? Maybe they are trying to sell those :D

9. _Godlike_

_Godlike_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Premium accounts because their servers are down?
    That's pathetic.
    k... Where would I buy these accounts?

10. The Helper

The Helper Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    It appears there are no premium accounts for registration. They are making money by selling upgrades for cash in the game. If you are having trouble logging on it probably means the server is too busy and the only thing you can do is just try again later.

11. ahk17

ahk17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    how u buy super weapons

how do u buy the super weapons without buying the super pack cuz it always just says buy with super pack 1

12. sqrage

sqrage Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 0 / -0
    To tell you the truth, chances are you wont get an answer, this part of the forum is for linking other members to online games.
    We do not have many members that play this game in specific, so there isn't really someone who can answer this for you.
    However, this might answer your question.
    http://forums.miniclip.com/showthread.php?t=10932
    If not, then post the question there, since that site is the one who made Robot Rage and whatnot.

13. InfectedWithDrew

InfectedWithDrew I used to go here a lot.

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Yeah... my computer sucks. I can't host on b.net, I can't challenge or accept challenges in this game... I'm gonna break this stupid hunk of junk :mad:

14. sqrage

sqrage Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +508 / 0 / -0
    Your not missing much. But I think the not accepting is the games fault.

15. InfectedWithDrew

InfectedWithDrew I used to go here a lot.

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    No its says it cannot connect. And someone challenged me, and while we were loading, it booted me...

16. donalduck

donalduck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    how do you talk on robot rage in a battle >

I want 2 now how why talk on robot rage becuese. I cant play dis game ferrywel. pleas say my how 2 talk?:(
    already thanks 4 helping:p

17. donalduck

donalduck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    to by one star you most have 250 points

thats your answer

bye,bye donalduck

18. Mysecret

Mysecret Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cheat for those who want :D

Wanna be pwning at the start? This is a cheat tha really works. I dont really remember everything but ithink you sell your wheels at the start, buy a small tower then draw anything on the tower. It should come up a button that you can press how amny times you want and you make credits! The best part is that you can do this over and over again if you need more money.

19. DRMonstaa

DRMonstaa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tower Cheat

I don't think it works...I've tried - Over and over. :banghead: But I do know of another that i use:

Make 2 robots - have 2 robot rage windows open, and then make 1 challenge the other.

CAUTION: do not make a winning streak, as u will end up a + b4 u know it. Then u can no longer challenge ur other bot 4 credits.

20. DRMonstaa

DRMonstaa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Comp Problems?

It might b ur inernet.... I have a superpower comp and its still slow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.