Robot Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
UNFORTUNATELY THIS GAME IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - this thread is for historical purposes Only!

This is a game in which you make a robot, buy an weapon, and then fight other robots, for winning a match you get credits, you use these credits for buying stronger weapons and armor. Not too fun but a good time killer. For those who dont read instructions, Arrow keys to move, Z to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rad

Reaction score
Best part is u get to draw on your robot! But other than that its mostly just a big waste of time. The game system is crap, theres no chatroom but theres a lobby and 9/10 people dont respond to a battle request. The rest are morons who paid cash for the superweapons :rolleyes:

F

Fitri

Robot Rage Rearmed

Hi,i already play this game for many years.when i go to miniclip.com and i want to play Robot rage online game.Then i click at start playing.I enter the email and password.when i go the lobby,it say please wait.Then it say connection failed....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and they bring me to the workshop????
i click it again,but it say again . connection failed....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 then they bring me to the workshop again.i cannot understand????

can you fix this Robot rage online game???PLEASE....i want to play it again!!!
That game it so COOL!!!!!!! i cannot stop playing this game you know!! So i want you to fix this game??? I will wait when you have finish fix this ok!!!
I want you to fix this online game ok???

Sargon

Reaction score
No, we cannot fix the game. Contact miniclip.com about your problem; they should have some idea of what is wrong.

F

Fitri

why you cannot fix Robot rage.i just want you to fix the (connection).
Thats all.can you fix the Robot rage connection???please????

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Ill see if I can make a trip to your house in the next few years when I have time :p

About the connection problem, it would be good if you could tell us info about your pc.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Hi,i already play this game for many years.when i go to miniclip.com and i want to play Robot rage online game.Then i click at start playing....

Maybe your account was expired, or you need an update?

R

robotyeye

please answer my question!

how do you become one star in robot rage? my robot is very good, it has all these spinning disks and daggers asnd medium chassis and six wqheels... lol but im not one start.! what do you have to do to be a one star!?

answer fast!

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
robotyeye said:
how do you become one star in robot rage? my robot is very good, it has all these spinning disks and daggers asnd medium chassis and six wqheels... lol but im not one start.! what do you have to do to be a one star!?

answer fast!

Answering fast!!!!!!!

Code:
Google is your friend.

P

person

i dont know

i have been looking you just have to win more battles

S

Some1

hi!!

i cant play this game =((
when i get a challenger i accepted and then 20 seconds wait
(wait ..... to responde) and im again in lobby,...
what to do?

J

jasonkeeee

please answer this question staff.

i am a 4 star robot who wants to become a 5 star. i have 300 points. how many points do i need to get to be able to be an elite?

your answer is very much appreiciated

JAson

I

infernous

how does kamakaze bomb work in robot rage?!

i just bought a kamakaze bomb and when i go to training to see it the screen goes funny! The screen doesnt show the arena it shows picture of buildings!
This has been happening ever since kamakaze is on my robot! I dont kno how to turn the bomb on what so ever!? so if you can plz help me ! help urgently needed!

T

TOC_Cid

This is a really fun game :) , but i find its really hard to get wins early on, all i have is a power ax, if anyone want to fight me sumtime, look on
Cananda-West, my bot name is Judge Amount

M

Montrealer

Fitri said:
I enter the email and password.when i go the lobby,it say please wait.

I have a similar problem, I get into the arena but the fight never starts, it says please wait, and then there is writing on the top that I wone. In my statistics it records both a victory and a defeat. Anyone know what is causing this?

G

goyle

robotrage

robotyeye said:

answer fast!
u have to get 250 points through battling not credits its POINTS

G

goyle

roboteye

jasonkeeee said:
i am a 4 star robot who wants to become a 5 star. i have 300 points. how many points do i need to get to be able to be an elite?

your answer is very much appreiciated

JAson
4000 points is required

11goldaa

Not Getting Credits

I have a problem it seems like just about whenever i win against people in my own ranking class i don't get credits is there anything i can do to prevent this problem?

B

bronx64

wats this?

sqrage said:
This is a game in which you make a robot, buy an weapon, and then fight other robots, for winning a match you get credits, you use these credits for buying stronger weapons and armor. Not too fun but a good time killer. For those who dont read instructions, Arrow keys to move, Z to attack.

http://www.miniclip.com/robotrage.htm

that sounds cool i should play it
any1 who wants to email me send it to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.