Robot Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GAMES BOND

I have the same problem as Montrealer has. I get into arena then it says please wait and then it returns me back to lobby! Can anyone help please???

T

TREEN999

GAMES BOND said:
I have the same problem as Montrealer has. I get into arena then it says please wait and then it returns me back to lobby! Can anyone help please???

Three words! Turn off firewall!

G

GAMES BOND

I allowed traffic over port 1626...I'm using internet explorer, ADSL and i scan computer for viruses and spywares every day...HELP

M

MUFC UTD ++

robotyeye said:
how do you become one star in robot rage? my robot is very good, it has all these spinning disks and daggers asnd medium chassis and six wqheels... lol but im not one start.! what do you have to do to be a one star!?

answer fast!

you have to get at least 300 points by beating people

U

Unretere123

Cant log in.

I cant log in. When it goes onto Entering Lobby, it goes up to 10 and stops. This is'nt my normal computer though, but I would like some help.

D

dean

it gos so slow

my comp is the newest model in 2006 and every thing else is fast but not robot rage.awser?. and y dun any cheats work u guys a donkey reapers

U

Unregistered

when i clik on rr it comes up with a box saying clik to run activex on this webpage can somebody help me what this means and if i need to download something?

M

mc icee

guide

+ 250 points
++ 500 points
+++ 1000 points
++++ 2000 points
+++++ 4000 points

i have ++ my bots name is mcicee look in USA novice im in there a lot if u want to battle me i have dagger good battery razor discs and flame thrower

i am awesome at this game i have about 850 points

B

BlackOrifice

ranking list

person said:
i have been looking you just have to win more battles
loser 0-249 (-)
beginner 250-499 (+)
novice 500-999 (++)
pro 1000-1999 (+++)
master 2000-3999 (++++)
elite 4000 and up (+++++)

B

BlackOrifice

Unregistered said:
when i clik on rr it comes up with a box saying clik to run activex on this webpage can somebody help me what this means and if i need to download something?
you have to download the latest version of adobe shockwave you can get it off of miniclip's website
www.miniclip.com

does anyone know if macromedia is still in buisness or did they merge with adobe?

B

BlackOrifice

dean said:
my comp is the newest model in 2006 and every thing else is fast but not robot rage.awser?. and y dun any cheats work u guys a donkey reapers

your computer needs shockwave update

the cheats are all scams. the people that create those cheats say type this then press f5 and you'll get 50,000 credits. in reality pressing f5 refreshes the game and takes you back to the workshop.

I say if anyone tells you to press any f buttons kill them or threaten them. I'd say something like throw yourself of the building or i'll report you and mini clip will reposess your robot.

U

Unregistered

cheat?

well on one site it says if you say hi while in battle and the guy says hi back then you jump off the ledge and go back to workshop you will have 1 mil credits im not even gonna try it though most likely dosent work, but there are cheats for the game i see guys that have only played like 13 matches and have flamethrower,razor disc,along with 6 wheels large frame and good batterys

T

the cool

robotyeye said:
how do you become one star in robot rage? my robot is very good, it has all these spinning disks and daggers asnd medium chassis and six wqheels... lol but im not one start.! what do you have to do to be a one star!?

answer fast!
you need to win 3 times in one match to get one star

Grozzy

Reaction score
I used to play it , me and my friend had a pro robot , but it got deleted cuz of inactivity , that sucks...

U

Unregistered

secret cheat

whats the secret cheat that makes you have a small tm for a name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.