Robot Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

how is that possible to get that for a name in that small form ?

N

Nate93

Why

I want to buy super weapons but when i do it says somethin and it wont let me.
It says to not worry but i want super weapons im a ++

U

Unregistered

cool

i have no wepons becauese i'm rubbish know1 lets me win some1 help me i'm in the uk all the time east kk help

U

Unregistered

help

i beat robots and it says victory but i dont get any credits. help??

U

Unregistered

thats becuz when ever you battle someone 3 times and win 3 u only get 10 credits if u win 2 and the other wins antleast 1 then u get none hope this helps u tell me your account maybe i can fix it sometimes its a glitch or a virus

U

Unregistered

i play RRR for 3 days i have a good robot for it's class(-)(2 alkaline batteries/razor disks/dagger/4 small wheels/medium chassis)
today when i woke up and tried to play the game i couldn't...when i am in the worksop and try to enter the lobby it can't connect it retries up to 10 times then i find myself in the workshop again...what can i do please help!!!

U

Unregistered

help

people put fake cheats on it can you tell me real cheats

R

Robo

Is it possible?

Is it possible to download robot rage game by miniclips so we can play it offline?

U

Unregistered

robotyeye said:
how do you become one star in robot rage? my robot is very good, it has all these spinning disks and daggers asnd medium chassis and six wqheels... lol but im not one start.! what do you have to do to be a one star!?

answer fast!

keep battling until u become a star

U

Unregistered

help

i am expierencing many problems
eithjer i can't get a battle or as soon as the game starts i win automaticly

somebody help me please

U

Unregistered

me again i'm looking for a fight everyone is "ignoring my challenge" so if a ny one wants a fight with a rubbishy camop small bot with a drill and dagger i'm ur guy

X

XXXsssSSS

you

robotyeye said:
how do you become one star in robot rage? my robot is very good, it has all these spinning disks and daggers asnd medium chassis and six wqheels... lol but im not one start.! what do you have to do to be a one star!?

answer fast!
win alot

U

Unregistered

dean said:
my comp is the newest model in 2006 and every thing else is fast but not robot rage.awser?. and y dun any cheats work u guys a donkey reapers

virusis

T

the hi bot

no challengers

when im in the lobby and click on someone it does not show there picture, sometimes it does but they dont accsept my challeng

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.