Robot Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djt-1992

Help!!!!

When i start to move on this game i have to keep clicking on the mouse to make it move as well as holding the arrow keys down and the same with the attack can anyone tell me how to stop this coz i keep gettin beatin coz of this and another thing y does evry1 have fire walls on there i cant challenge eny1 coz they got a fire wall its annoying!!!!

T

tuxedo

robot rage problem

hi
when i go to play robot rage it lets me load the game and log in but when i click on lobby it keeps crashing
PLZ HELP!!!!

1killer278

need biiig help

can some 1 please tell me how to talk to people when i fight them
i used to be able to but y not now

B

Brian.

Uhh, Please Help Me!

I was just about to buy the Super Pack 2 but then i went to select card type and it doesn't have Mastercard, is there a different way i can pay by using a Mastercard :confused:

B

Brian.

1killer278 said:
can some 1 please tell me how to talk to people when i fight them
i used to be able to but y not now
Because they did something to it lol...i was like wtf i can't speak anymore lol....

G

_Godlike_

I'm getting very mad with Robot rage, I'm trying to buy a superpack and it keeps going to "Page cannot be displayed" WTF IS UP WITH THAT?
I want a superpack and it won't let me open the page.
Can anyone help?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry man that is a server side problem lag issue. Too busy. Do they offer premium accounts? Maybe they are trying to sell those :D

G

_Godlike_

The Helper said:
Sorry man that is a server side problem lag issue. Too busy. Do they offer premium accounts? Maybe they are trying to sell those :D
Premium accounts because their servers are down?
That's pathetic.
k... Where would I buy these accounts?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It appears there are no premium accounts for registration. They are making money by selling upgrades for cash in the game. If you are having trouble logging on it probably means the server is too busy and the only thing you can do is just try again later.

A

ahk17

how u buy super weapons

how do u buy the super weapons without buying the super pack cuz it always just says buy with super pack 1

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
how do u buy the super weapons without buying the super pack cuz it always just says buy with super pack 1
To tell you the truth, chances are you wont get an answer, this part of the forum is for linking other members to online games.
We do not have many members that play this game in specific, so there isn't really someone who can answer this for you.
However, this might answer your question.
http://forums.miniclip.com/showthread.php?t=10932
If not, then post the question there, since that site is the one who made Robot Rage and whatnot.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
Yeah... my computer sucks. I can't host on b.net, I can't challenge or accept challenges in this game... I'm gonna break this stupid hunk of junk :mad:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yeah... my computer sucks. I can't host on b.net, I can't challenge or accept challenges in this game... I'm gonna break this stupid hunk of junk :mad:
Your not missing much. But I think the not accepting is the games fault.

D

donalduck

how do you talk on robot rage in a battle >

I want 2 now how why talk on robot rage becuese. I cant play dis game ferrywel. pleas say my how 2 talk?:(
already thanks 4 helping:p

D

donalduck

how do you become one star in robot rage? my robot is very good, it has all these spinning disks and daggers asnd medium chassis and six wqheels... lol but im not one start.! what do you have to do to be a one star!?

answer fast!

to by one star you most have 250 points

thats your answer

bye,bye donalduck

M

Mysecret

Cheat for those who want :D

Wanna be pwning at the start? This is a cheat tha really works. I dont really remember everything but ithink you sell your wheels at the start, buy a small tower then draw anything on the tower. It should come up a button that you can press how amny times you want and you make credits! The best part is that you can do this over and over again if you need more money.

D

DRMonstaa

Tower Cheat

I don't think it works...I've tried - Over and over. :banghead: But I do know of another that i use:

Make 2 robots - have 2 robot rage windows open, and then make 1 challenge the other.

CAUTION: do not make a winning streak, as u will end up a + b4 u know it. Then u can no longer challenge ur other bot 4 credits.

D

DRMonstaa

Comp Problems?

It might b ur inernet.... I have a superpower comp and its still slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.