Robot Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DRMonstaa

I don't think it works...I've tried - Over and over. :banghead: But I do know of another that i use:

Make 2 robots - have 2 robot rage windows open, and then make 1 challenge the other.

CAUTION: do not make a winning streak, as u will end up a + b4 u know it. Then u can no longer challenge ur other bot 4 credits.

If u wanna c the product of this - go 2 canada north and c "DR Monstaa."
Plz do not challenge " Nimi" - she is my "target practice"

D

DRMonstaa

The Super Packs

Exactly how do u get them without credit card? I don't trust that. And, I live in Canada. Some1 Help.

M

muratur007

help me pls

please tell me ho can i chat with another player on ROBOT RAGE plss ansewer me :)

G

g1real

PLEASE, stab them, burn them, kill them, whatever! Close this topic, how much worthless spam is here? =P

AFAIK You can't chat in robot rage... at least the last time I saw

R

robtrgepaint

i do custom paints

hi i have been handicaped so i have nutin better to do than play pc
so scarely enough i have become a pretty good painter on robot rage
if u would like a custom paintjob than shoot me an email wit your name pass and wut u would like painted on ur bot ill do it as soon as i can
[email protected]

L

lwllw

i need help.......nearly all people in lobby have firewalls,i wish to play,what should i do????????????????????????(everyone have this question,i wonder why this game....)

D

Dj Didzejus

please i need help

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Hey i push on people and p2p conecting failed.......
What i need to do please tell me .....

J

johny dud ma

Glitches

please tell me ho can i chat with another player on ROBOT RAGE plss ansewer me :)

Not being able to chat (even with chat ENABLED) is a glitch along with many others :mad: such as the rear view camera turning on/off whenever you let go of any steering/accelerating keys.

P.S. If anyone knows a solution to the rear view glitch please help me out.

-Thanks-

I

IDLRR

Wtf

Hey, this game is okay but it sucks after a while..
anyone else know any FUN online games besides, club penguin, bang boom, runescape, and this. and Free. thanks if you can answer me..

THANKS!!!

H

Harmen

Something strange ...

I entered im the Robot Arena with 2 accounts at the same time and chalenged the robot of my another account, i accepted and the screen changed for the message:Waiting Harmen to respond...
Wait (##)client.
The time runned out and returned to the lobby :confused: :mad:.I ACCEPTED!!!!
I would fight with my other bot:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that game is very bugued!!!

J

Jams

im the (+) and i still dont know how to type/talk, what button do i press???
iv been on a few other forums and no one has the awnser :mad::mad:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

M

mrdudepants

robotrage not working

I used to play it loads a few years ago. Now, with the same computer, when I try now, it freezes when it is loading the graphics bit. After that, the internet only works when I restart the computer. Why is this happening? I have the latest shockwave and flash players. HELP ME PLEASE. If this helps, my current settings are - I have a firewall, and all cookies are blocked for miniclip.com

J

jljammer12

Naming Robot

Some robots have symbols such as ®, ™, $, and ! in their robot's names. How do they get these symbols. It will only let me use normal letters and numbers.

M

mrdudepants

Does robotrage work for you??

Some robots have symbols such as ®, ™, $, and ! in their robot's names. How do they get these symbols. It will only let me use normal letters and numbers.

Is it still possible to play rr rearmed?
Because it doesn't work for me.

E

elvisromero2

how do i get super wepons(robotrage)

:confused: i have over 1,000 credits but i cant buy a super wepon it the games will not let me. it says buy +super package 1. I dont understand this.Plzzzzzzz respond fast

S

saber498

how do u buy the super weapons without buying the super pack cuz it always just says buy with super pack 1

iv been having simalure problem is ther anyway for UK to buy a super pack 1 , 2 with using sms like runescape membership thing ?? iv been smashing my head on a fall trying to figure it but yet no hope or success:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.