M

mejia387

i payed for superweapons

how do i know when i get my super weapons
:confused:

E

Eratostene

smthng like... NOOB!

This could be a very nice game, if it wasn't so crap...

1. there are too many rooms in the lobby, why? the few 100 or little more people who play this game just don't need more than ONE room... too many rooms mean too much useless dispersion.

2. there's not a chat! u can't even ask for who is really in game and wants to fight, or talking about solving some connection problem (eg. sometimes happens that people challenge me, I accept but after waiting 20 sec they take me again to the lobby)... i think that a chat will help this game being more active...

3. u don't gain any point or money fighting guys of a different level: the result is that once u reach the 2nd or 3rd star, u will never more fight (see point 4. ). the best thing should be u can fight with anyone and reach points and money on your level and your opponent's one. this surely will increase the number of fight and the people u can fight.

4. it's full of boring people who will almost never accept to fight (asking for them proposing to fight is really too much!!!!): I really wonder WHY???? WHY IN THE HELL U CREATED A ROBOT, MOVED IT TOWARDS 2 STAR, ALWAYS STAY JOINED IN THE LOBBY AND... DON'T FIGHT????? maybe because u are bored to walk along all the rooms to find out if anybody wants to fight, don't find anyone of your level and can't even talk to anyone if u have some problems...

yes... this game should be really nice, if it wasn't so crap...

O

omar

i know why

i know why ur computer or other players dont challenge or say p2p tailed connection i had the same problem but i know the answer its your fire wall go to fire wall unblock internet explore and tada u have robot rage again :D

nanometre

Reaction score
i cant play this game =((
when i get a challenger i accepted and then 20 seconds wait
(wait ..... to responde) and im again in lobby,...
what to do?

It does the same for me too , I dunno what's going on:confused:

My firewall is set at off for internet explorer too...

P

plz help

need help wit robot rage!

can someone plz help when i click on the game robot rage its just a blank screen i think its supose to load somethin but its just blank plz i really wana play it.:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

P

Pablokid

i think i might try this if im board

My chat was fine then one day it just went off can u answer why i know...:nuts: but this has made me so :banghead: PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS i live for the chat.

:) On robot rage i am Pablobot u can find me on America in East,beginner,Novice, pro, Master, or Elite im not a pro, Master or Elite yet but i need that there for when i become one. i accept all challenges. fight me!

A

ahsen

and what form i want to

and what form if u r complished

and i too and what is fire wall say some thing

T

tiago

super weapons

ok and what is the fire wall

hey where i can put the pin to have super weapons? :confused:

because i got the pin and i need to unlock super pack 1 !

K

kushed7

robot rage isnt working no more for i explorer and firfox it says connect timed out its taking too long to respond how do i contact miniclip to tell them about it?

H

Help-me

guys tell me why robot rage doesnt work in miniclip or other sites ??? i need ur help guys i worked hard for my Rec and money

why the hell robot rage site doesnt work when i press at robot rage the site be offline and i really want to play that game what should i do to make robot rage work again ??? i have shockwave+flash player and site still doesnt work:banghead::mad:

hmm ?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like it might just be a temporary problem. It is a free service and alot of people play it and when it fills up or the server has problems people cannot get on and they really dont announce anything since its free.

Basically there is really nothing you can do if you cannot connect. That would be to there server and nobody controls that but them. You can try to ping it, you can tracerout it if you know the IP, try to fix any problems on your end but if the server is down or full you are out of luck.

P

Pablokid

Please Answer

Is Anyone Going To Answer My Question Ive Been Waiting For Like 2 Months.:( I Want My Chat Back:(:(

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
August 29th, 2007, 08:29 AM
My chat was fine then one day it just went off can u answer why i know...:nuts: but this has made me so :banghead: PLEASE PUT IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS i live for the chat.

:) On robot rage i am Pablobot u can find me on America in East,beginner,Novice, pro, Master, or Elite im not a pro, Master or Elite yet but i need that there for when i become one. i accept all challenges. fight me!

September 22nd, 2007, 07:29 AM
Is Anyone Going To Answer My Question Ive Been Waiting For Like 2 Months.:( I Want My Chat Back:(:(

Sadly it wasn't even a month ago, don't lie to make people help you. They wont. And don't spam smileys either. Because if you please notice your -5 rep, with only 2 posts.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
UNFORTUNATELY THIS GAME IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE - this thread is for historical purposes Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.