Role-Playing Tale: A Second Life

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
There's nothing much to do here. Noone is there to ask me what tasks they wanted me to do. Noone is there to share things with me. As if I'm a nobody, noone can see me, noone heard of me or anything about me.

I walked through the parking lot, going into 7-Eleven to buy myself a Slurpee. I paid the cashier the exact amount needed to buy a cup of Slurpee. What surprised me, is that there's no mumbling or talking from the cashier. What is it? I meet you there, face to face. Let me introduce myself.

I am a Ghost, and so are you. A ghost of the past, the present, the future, you and me. But I see myself in a world without feelings, without a mind, and without a hope. A day dreaming of something ends up wasting your time. Everyone minded their own business, without any fuss at all. Although everyone lacks all those essentials, in reality they are very happy and peaceful. There's no war, no arguments, and no who-the-boss. A surrender is a surrender, there's no revenge or anything.

As a Ghost, and so do others like you, we all walked upon this blue planet that once thrived as the First Life, given by the One, the one what most people called it God, Allah, etc. divine names. This First Life, is full of bustling hope, visions of their future, and dreams of wonders one can't imagine to the fullest, yet there are wars, tormented rages, pain and grief, feelings that once wiped out human existence. The Dark Ages of the human colonization once ended the White 100 Years of Fatigue, a historical event that no one remembered what it is. Anyone who heards this event is sought after by Death, its soul eaten by agony, and only leaves behind an uncurable wound in the body and mind.

But, this Second Life, erased the memories of having feelings, and happy moments. What is left were bones and flesh of nothing. When compared to a rotten egg, it is much emptier. They see that everything is nothing but a hollow trunk in a tree.

Now, that I'm still alive, noone is here at all, I will do what no one had ever though of doing before: In search of the Pureheart.

Come with me, and you shall see what the worlds lies ahead of you. This dreadful world needs our help, as it needs the Pureheart to regain the feelings and memories that were gone. I will give you a choice to make, and two pills. One is red, and the other is blue.

Choose the red pill, and you will follow the path to save humankind, to gather the happy moments you have never felt before in your whole life, sad moments you have wept after a terrible incident happened in your eyes, painful moments where you will see how others treat you, and avengeful moments which you wanted to help out suffering slaves.

Choose the blue pill, and you will return to your daily life, where you will get treated like all other normal Ghosts, and you will aid others and battle us. But you won't get anything for yourself, as you never have any glory in you, no honorary things for others to look upon as, no heroism as they do not believe in heroes, etc. other unecessary stuffs.

Your choices will affect what the outcome of dominating the Earth. This is the start of an Endless Waltz.

Part 1 End

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Either you have chosen one of those two pills. No matter what you are, or anyone else that you may think of, you are you.

Great to see that I have a few runner-ups in my team, all created by you, nicknamed the Reader. You may start to see something different, as in your life, or you may not see something but me, as a Ghost.

You see, as you eat your pills, hallucinations occured very frequently around your eyes, and you feel numb in your senses. Why is that? Your Second Life is fully apart from your First Life. Your soul is copied into two seperate ones. No matter if you ate the blue or the red pill, each pill copies your First Life just the same. What's the only difference is that how the copies reacted.

Now, proceeding to control it, you must know that whatever you are, you play a role in the Second Life. Not some supernatural people or any hero, you are a normal person, just wandering around restless. However, both of you cannot see each other. Only the minds can interact each other, but the minds can't think or do any type of actions which may interact to each other.

The Dance is about to begin, your role needs your control. You may order your role to move forward, backward, side to side, or stand still, by concentrating hard on one subject. And what subject you wish to concentrate on depends on what is your past. If I see myself in the past catching butterflies, I will concentrate on the hands catching motion and the fluttering butterflies around the hands.

Once you learn how to create one, it is time for me to join the Ghost. I, the Ghost, will lead you in your way to your dreams, your fate, and your desires. Now, go and create a new role in your mind. Make sure that role is pretty easy to control, and then make sure that it survives without fail in this world. This world, is not empty, is not unusual, is just liek your world. Fantasy only exists in the dreams, but not here.

What should you do in this world, you might ask. Go ask yourself why, and you will understand that it gives you a new chance, a new choice in your life, to change what can't be undone in the past, and create a new future.

The roles that you are playing are human souls, which controls your copies. Unlike Ghosts, they don't hunt for human copies. Ghosts can only hunt down copies, and mutate them to create their own copies.

To give you a start, I'll let you control my role, an unnamed Ghost, and make sure that it gets what you wanted. Control him, and you'll see many different things not normal peoples can see. You can tell me what you did to him, and how you did it, but you can't make it dead in this world, please remember that.

Now, go on. Show your own adventure here, and make it as desirable as you always wanted. Part 2 End

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.