[Ron Howard] Angels and D e m o n s

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
A n g e l s a n d D e m o n s
By Ron Howard
Starring Tom Hanks
Based on the bestelling novel by the author of The DaVinci Code

“The Da Vinci Code” was Dan Brown’s second novel centering on Robert Langdon, a Harvard professor who’s an expert in religious symbols. “Angels & Demons,” published in 2000, introduced the Langdon character. In “Angels,” Langdon’s character tries to solve a murder and unravel a plot by an ancient group, the Illuminati, to blow up the Vatican during a papal conclave.

Link For Trailer: http://www.movietrailertalk.com/2008/10/ron-howard-angels-demons/

Angels & Demons: Path of Illumination Contest: http://angelsanddemons.msn.com/Default.aspx?mid=en-us&source=spotlight#/trailer/2/?GT1=25047

*NEW!--Extended Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekfTP1UQG1o&feature=yva-video-display

ME: Well, this looks better than The DaVinci Code in my opinion. :)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
The DaVinci Code looks more scary than this one. It looks like AnD (angels and demons) has more of "epic-action" than DaVinci Code.

I WAN SEE! :)

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
I think that Angels & Demons, as a book, was far better then The DaVinci code. It's Dan Browns best book (Of the 4 I've read). Should translate well to a movie (Well, best to be hopeful).

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Books are always better than films.. but I <3 films.. and.. I WANT TO SEE IT!! I CAN NOT WAIT!! :D

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
im just reading The Da Vinci code right now, so exciting :) just bought it a few days ago.

But i think i would pass on the movie and read book first.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
I'm really excited for this, it's Dan Brown's best and one of my favorite books to date.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
BUMP!

They have a Path of Illumination Contest for MSN where you can win 2 free tickets to Rome where you will tour the steps of Robert in his Path of Illumination from the movie, and catch the world wide premier of Angels & Demons, and the grand winner can win many electronic devices.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Did you catch the fifth thing or whatever when Tom Hanks was talking? Like fire, water, something, something, and then he didn't say the fifth whatever? Or I didn't hear?

I just realized that the priest guy is the actor of Obi-wan Kenobi. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, I watched it again and the elements are like signs (I think). But what's the fifth sign?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
BUMP!!

epic movie..

the story is long drawn… 2 full hours.
much of the twisted plot executes in the last 20 mins of the movie..
but the presentation of the content in the first part was awesome.

i was just about to yell ILLUMINATUS to the one cardinal who disagreed....
but then.. WTF i was wrong about the plot!.. it was more brilliant than i thought.

this is one of the only few movies that decieved me so :thup: !!.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
I also loved the movie. I read the book, and it seems like at the beginning they get through a few chapters in a few minutes. But other than that, great movie. 5/5

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Pretty tight. Kind of wish I hadn't read the book... would have been more surprising. :p

thewrongvine

Reaction score
lol fail bump. Finally saw it.
Great again, :)
I think I like DaVinci Code a bit better, but this is still well pretty awesome. Da Vinci Code seemed more I guess enjoyable. This one was more dark, heh.
This one was surprising and good, took me longer than usual to figure it out.

Sad with Obi. Anyways, who was the new pope at the end?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.