Ron Paul Thread

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Paul Raises $6 Million in 24-Hour Effort

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul's supporters raised over $6 million Sunday to boost the 10-term Texas congressman's campaign for the White House.

Called a "Money Bomb," the goal was to raise as much money as possible on the Internet in one day. The campaign's previous fundraiser brought in $4.2 million.

At midnight EST, donations were over $6 million, according to the campaign Web site. Those donations are processed credit card receipts, said Paul campaign spokesman Jesse Benton. Benton said the median donation is about $50 in the fundraiser, which was the idea of Paul supporters who are not officially connected to the campaign.

Trevor Lyman, a Paul supporter who is traveling the country following the Ron Paul blimp, said the date of the fundraiser coincides with the 234th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party.

The Ron Paul blimp is an aerial billboard emblazoned on one side with "Who is Ron Paul? Google Ron Paul." The other side reads "Ron Paul Revolution." The blimp, another grass-roots effort, was in Chester, S.C., on Sunday, and organizers hope to get it to New Hampshire before the Jan. 8 primary there.

Source.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a fair amount of money, but I fear it won't be enough.
Even after that, he still only has around 17 mil.
The only good thing is that he's got a ton of support on the internet.
Now, how many of those supporters actually vote is another matter....

I made another one:

JustRonPaul.jpg

And, if you missed it, I got an improved version of the other one:

EnjoyRonPaul-2.jpg

Enjoy! :p

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
That money was all from individuals. About 54k people willing to put there money where there mouth is. Not one dollar from a special interest.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
A good amount of what Ron Paul says is smart. That why he is my favorite republican canidate. My only main thing against him is I don't like his immigration policy. I really don't know why is poll numbers are so low. I guess Americans don't truely want to become bipartisan.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
My vote is to Ron Paul and even though I don't think he will win, it is a good step in the right direction. So if you can vote, but feel it makes no difference, it really does. Each time a candidate like Ron steps up to the plate it is a chance to gain momentum. The more and more individuals chipping in can rub of and as numbers increase so will the publicity and the possible outcomes to make a difference for the good.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
If he does not win the Republican Nomination he is not running independent. Otherwise he goes back to congress where at least he can be Dr. No

http://www.google.com/search?source...&rlz=1T4GZHZ_enUS233US233&q=dr.+no+republican

and say no to everything like he does today. Too bad nobody listens to him. They are so out of touch. He needs to be in Congress more than he needs to be on a 3rd party ballot at this time. Let them elect OprahBama. At least Huckabee is a possible candidate for the Ron Paul Support.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Mainstream is scared of him. I almost hate to post this but it is unfortunately the way of our world these days with somebody that has the potential to change things the way Ron Paul does.

Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

Estulin, whose information has unfortunately proven very accurate in the past, went public with the bombshell news during an appearance on The Alex Jones Show today.

"I am getting information from my sources that there are people involved from a higher level of the American establishment who are seriously considering - this has not been confirmed - but assassination is definitely on the agenda and I pray to God that this is not the case," said Estulin.

More here http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/121407_assassinating_paul.htm

-------------------------
The sad thing is that if he was assasinated there could be absolutely nobody that could replace him. I don't know of anyone out there with the integrity of a Ron Paul. He is definitely one of a kind.

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Ron Paul WOULD be the type of person to get assassinated.

I love him, and hope he gets elected even if he does have a slim chance, but look at the machine he's going up against... Years of a political stranglehold by the liberals, neocons, and federal bankers alike...

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
There are a bunch of psychos who still go out on their campaign sprees for him for some reason. I tried taking one of their signs away yesterday and they hit me with it.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Estulin: Elitists Consider Assassinating Ron Paul

Elitists.. So the big corporation owners and powers-that-be? Ron Paul's platform is low government intervention, low taxes on corporations, and deregulation. Pretty much the ideas of.. a corporate pay-out. Regular citizens who have bills to pay and mouths to feed supporting him just doesn't make any sense at all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.