Video Rootless Destinations - Paranormal and Abandoned Places (Urban Explorations) Youtubers

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
The probability graph is always a bell shape. The universe is big. Something... is out there... something.

I try not to believe that paranormal stuff exists. Sometimes, it just freaks me out if I believe they're true. Especially after I watch horror movies (not Americans, they're not scary... Try Thai or Japanese). It's just those goosebumps after watching those.

Example:
When I sleep, I feel someone is sitting down, watching me at the corner of the room. Or, something... underneath my bed, pulling my blanket...

So... I don't believe, but somehow I believe... =.=

Reaction score
Yeah aliens are paranormal. Freaky hey..
Anything that humans dont know much about is considered paranormal. Like mysterious presence type unkown such as aliens,crop circles,ghosts,banshees,big foot creatures ect..

No. Paranormal phenomena are those things that (allegedly) can not be adequately explained by conventional or scientific means.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Well, I'll list some more of my friends experiences for you guys. :D

One night, my friends radio and stereos was turned on. Everyone on the house woke up and blamed him about that, so he decided to pull the power cord off. It started again. This time without power. It was freaky, he said.

Some plastic bottles drop to the floor from shelves.

His little brother has some of these experiences too.

PS: I just remember one of my experiences. I don't know what the clock was, but it was night and I was lying on my bed trying to get some sleep. Suddendly I heard a sigh next to me. I didn't open my eyes. (Was so freaked.) It wasn't anyone of my family, because there wasn't any footsteps.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Paranormal is a general term that describes unusual experiences that lack a scientific explanation,[1] or phenomena alleged to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure.[2] In parapsychology, it is used to describe the potentially psychic phenomena of telepathy, extra-sensory perception, psychokinesis, ghosts, and hauntings. The term is also applied to UFOs,
You see alien/UFOs are included.

No. Paranormal phenomena are those things that (allegedly) can not be adequately explained by conventional or scientific means.
Well and if you google, you see its not only on the quote there is alot more about it...

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well... to be honest I beleave in ghosts. I haven't had a normal experience like that for now(thank god) Although sometimes when I am in places such as monastarys i hear people speaking,(just I do or I and someone who is near me) and sometimes i get really cold or really hot. To be honest I thikn that it si just my imagination, but.... sometimes I am not the only one that feels these things... I beleave in the paranormal.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
No. I'm not badass enough to investigate or research ghosts and poltergeists. But I might do it some day.;)

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Come on now there's no way all of you guys believe in this stuff.

Hahaha famous last words. I agree with you, though. A belief in the paranormal can only result from ignorance or a surplus of TV time.

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
No, the guy that owned the my house before me died in the bathroom (killed himself with an eel (no joke, crazy bastard)). So now sometimes at night you'll see a little light in the bathroom.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Groan. I believe in demons, angels, God, and Satan. But I don't believe in ghosts or aliens. Anything abnormal is always my cat, dog, baby brother, other cat, other dog, other baby brother (I have two of everything), etc.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No, the guy that owned the my house before me died in the bathroom (killed himself with an eel (no joke, crazy bastard)). So now sometimes at night you'll see a little light in the bathroom.

Eight pounds.. :p

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I lived in a haunted house. My grandmothers house. It was like a big plasma field. She meandered throughout the house with her plasma field intact at her will. It was scary but no big deal as plasma field really cannot be felt it just kind of looks funny when you look straight at it so I did not do that. My bed was right where she died. My girlfriend and I are going to tape the house encounter we go on before it is sold.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
ever wonder why ghost experiences usually happen at quiet areas usually with only a few people and not in major thoroughfares like malls and stuff where hundreds of people could see/hear/feel them ?

Paranormal=>Paranoid

Anyways...I have mixed views on these. I don't believe them overall but i don't rule out the possibility of them existing.

I've had few weird experiences both with ghosts and aliens.

I can feel auras (though not really that much.)

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
ever wonder why ghost experiences usually happen at quiet areas usually with only a few people and not in major thoroughfares like malls and stuff where hundreds of people could see/hear/feel them ?

Paranormal=>Paranoid

Anyways...I have mixed views on these. I don't believe them overall but i don't rule out the possibility of them existing.

I've had few weird experiences both with ghosts and aliens.

I can feel auras (though not really that much.)

MQOT (Massive quote of truth), lol.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Paranoid (Paranous in greek): “para-” meaning “beyond”, "-nous" meaning "mind".

Beyond normal
Beyond the mind. Yeah, makes sense

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This channel is funny these girls are having a blast and one of the main characters is a long time member of the site, one of my ex girlfriends but super great friends - check it out

Voices of the Claiborne House. Many guest have had spirit interaction at this historical 100plus year old home. in a town full of history, heartaches and murder we take on the challenge and listen to the story of Claiborne House spirits. Ghost, Paranormal, Ghost Hunter, Explore

Last edited:

Rootless Destinations

Paranormal and Abandoned Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Part 2 Ghost of Claiborne One of the most Haunted towns in Texas. We stayed at an historical landmark where footsteps can be heard on the staircase, Children playing and other ghostly voices can be heard. Are the Ghost of Claiborne House with us during our stay? Paranormal, Ghost Hunter, Explore

Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.