WIP ROTD: The Pandemic

DragonComple

Reaction score
Important: Everything from Custom Models, Custom Sounds, Custom Images in ROTD: The Pandemic is fully compatible and viewable with Reign of Chaos.
logo1011.jpg

ROTD: The Pandemic is created by DragonComplex and was closely inspired by NOTD: Aftermath. Marines fight against a viral outbreak. Cooperative team-play is your only option for survival as the game gets more intense to communicate in order to organize and carry out tactics while each marine has their own unique set of skills to assist the team in their operation.

Trailer
[video=youtube;UEsYQjsXFis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEsYQjsXFis[/video]
Refresh the page, in-case the video says "An error has occurred" or anything related

Systems & Features
  • Save/Load System
  • Realistic Urban Environment
  • Interactive Environment
  • Complete Game Story
  • Weather System
  • Weight System
  • Camouflage based on Season
  • Ranking System
  • Realistic Actions
  • Ailments System
  • Dynamic Sounds
  • Realistic USMC Terminology
  • Realistic Item & Abilities
  • River Effect
  • Night Vision
  • Variety of Infected
  • much more . . .

In-Game Screenshots
sc1a.png

sc2u.png

sc3.png

sc4.png

sc5y.png

sc6c.jpg

sc7y.jpg

sc8a.jpg

Trailer for Upcoming Final Version
[video=youtube;wmPvOBQ36cY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPvOBQ36cY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Refresh the page, in-case the video says "An error has occurred" or anything related

Links & Download
Download Mirror #1 - Forum
Download Mirror #2 - EpicWar
Offical RotD Forum
Offical RotD Trailer

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
loved the trailer, however i noticed u had taken parts of Intros from other games - make sure theres no Copyright on them for stealing them :p

Other then that it looks pretty good :p - although I would like to know what defines this from all the other zombie games

DragonComple

Reaction score
loved the trailer, however i noticed u had taken parts of Intros from other games - make sure theres no Copyright on them for stealing them

Yeah :p Im remaking the trailer.

although I would like to know what defines this from all the other zombie games

Reign of Chaos lacks good zombie maps. Reason is users on Reign of Chaos don't have Frozen Throne Editor so they are limited in Imports, Triggers, Customization of Abilities, Upgrades etc. You'll find 90% of the zombie maps on Reign of Chaos are either unfinished, or just plain terrain, un-polished, many leaks in their triggers. This is because its harder to make something good with such a limited Editor.

ROTD: The Pandemic has a is kinda like giving the users on Reign of Chaos a Frozen Throne quality map. Its the RoC version of NOTD: AM you can say =]

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Is this single player, or team based?
Add a bit more information :)

I'm always looking for single player RPG's to play.
It's too hard to get friends on together now to play WC3 RPG's, so SP is the way I go now.

DragonComple

Reaction score
Is this single player, or team based?

You can play it both ways. The game difficulty is coded where it depends on the amount of players, ranks, missions etc..

When I tried to play the map, it immediately went to the score screen. :confused:

Well. I've got a Save/Load in this and i didn't want people to just use whosyourdaddy and such codes. So i disabled it. Just log into battlenet and host a private game. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.