RPG Poll

RPG 2 sides?

• Yes, I would like a Good vs. Evil RPG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would like the more normal RPGs

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maybe, I like to see how it turns out.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

assassin1221

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Me and my friend is currently making a RPG and I thought if we make another one with two sides--Good and Evil

I wanted to take a poll on how people would think about this and give insight...

I wanted to know would RPG fans like two sides and facing each other like WoW (Not exactly just a example) or something as everyone is a team?

Pros:

It would give you something more to do beside just quests and a it would be fun beside you could face your friends in a PvP.

Cons:

You could only load on that side. Meaning, if you have a Good hero you can not load this on the Evil side

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love everyone insight!

Darkonight

Reaction score
"Pros:

It would give you something more to do beside just quests and a it would be fun beside you could face your friends in a PvP."

You can still create more things to do and you could create an FFA arena where you can PvP against your friends. I don't think It's a good idea... Like i said with the arena is enough. If anything, make proffesion's. Also a good idea is to make a battle ground. Like Capture the flag or something like that. Or a battle gorund where It's like DoTa. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.