RSA Discussion

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Welcome to the RSA Discussion thread!

You may wonder why this is considered a "Book Discussion." Most of the speakers on the RSA videos we will be watching are showcasing their work, often written works; so watching a thirty minute video is almost like reading a very brief book about the same topic. Though these videos are in no way meant to replace book reading and discussion, it's still passable.

This thread was designed to encourage thoughtful discussion among various creative folk on TH.net, especially in The Writer's Corner. The RSA Discussion thread was created here rather than the debate forum because of the needed attention to the The Writer's Corner and also on the emphasis on discussion rather than debate. Thread posters are discouraged to argue; instead, casual discussion is rewarded and welcomed as gifts of gold.

New RSA discussions will be posted every week. There will be no definite time, but when a new discussion is initiated, all current discussion on the previous video must end, allowing new discussion to continue. Depending on the discussion activity, I may post a new video or refrain from posting a new one at an earlier or later date.

Some FAQ:

What is the RSA?
http://www.thersa.org/about-us

Can I submit a video?
Leave a visitor message in my profile, and I'll get back to you.

What's the dialogue format?
Um, if you meant: "How do I discuss the video?" all you have to do is post a comment. It could be "LOL" if you really want to sound like a troll.

Do you have permission to do this?
Nope.

Current Video:

[youtube]VwNY_-FiwYU[/youtube]

Discuss.​

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.