Model Rune Shield

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
The gaze of Sergeras wards off even the most powerfull magic, as it pulsates with pure energy.

RuneShield.jpg

RuneShield2.jpg

Yet again, annother custom made special effect.
Use this as you'd use any other effect - if you want to attach it to a unit, be sure to attach it to it's chest, else, give it a bit of a Height if you want to use it a unit, or decoration (doodad).

You may edit this how you want.

As usual, no credits needed, but it's appriciated.

Have Fun ! =)

Attachments

• RuneShield.7z
    1.4 KB · Views: 572

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Awesome but not round enough. Its more of a hexagon :p Might wanna make it more circular.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Awesome but not round enough. Its more of a hexagon :p Might wanna make it more circular.

More rounder = more polys = greater File size.

Besides, I don't think that it need more, since it looks fine in-game (well, anymore would be overkill and the improvment wouldn't be too visible ).

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Yea I kno it would just look better. You can do 2 versions, one more high poly and the second the way it is now. Even so awesome job on your modeling spree :p

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Yea I kno it would just look better. You can do 2 versions, one more high poly and the second the way it is now. Even so awesome job on your modeling spree :p

Hmmmm... OK, I'll try to make a high poly version.
But it will take a while with the programms I'm using (UV mapping is the problem, not the model itself)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.