Runescape Business

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
This had better be for Runescape gold and not actual money... Because if it's for actual money, we're going to have to delete this thread :)

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Hmm, why dont Runescape players just use the forum on their website? :rolleyes:

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
seph ir oth said:
Hmm, why dont Runescape players just use the forum on their website? :rolleyes:
if you've ever looked at that forum you would know why.

(checks thread count)
whoa, one of their 44 forums has over 4 million threads...
well, and they're so stupid that when i looked their, i'm not sure if they have spammers on their forum, because all of the posts are so stupid they look like spam. so maybe theres no spam, theyre just so stupid, all of them, that they dont know how to post something smart.

The other reason people cant sell things there is that i just looked at it and, well, in some forums on their, theres about 1 post every second, not even joking. whole threads roll by a page in under 30 seconds sometimes it seems.

whatever, runescape is pretty dumb anyway. it used to be half-good when they had what is now apparently named 'runescape classic'. now they have 'current runescape' or 'runescape 2' which just completely sucks. 2 years back or so they took everything and made it 3d and made the new game with the terraining skills of a bulldozer IMO.

funny how ive kept updated on RS.

it IS kinda funny to pay attention to the sheer amount of stupidity in that game. one time i told some guy on it that my character had a gun, and he actualy beleived me and started asking me how i got it. i forgot exactly what i said, but i remember that i used one of the games quests to explain it and how you get it to kill a certain NPC from longrange blah blah blah...this dude was so froodlenutzskieing gullible he beleived every second of it.

I only enjoy myself on runescape doing things like scamming, and using my uber fast macro skills with doors in the wilderness to lock someone in a building while someone else is trying to kill them. its pretty fun actualy, some people take losing their 'rune platemail that i spent 10 days mining coal for' so seriously. hehe :D

making people angry in runescape is like a bloody drug...
sry if that offended anyone but i gotta b honest..

edit: now that i think about it, i probably shouldnt brag about ruining runescape for people unless im on like, a starcraft forum. not a tech help forum.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
UberFoopLoops said:
this dude was so froodlenutzskieing gullible he beleived every second of it

Keep in mind the majority of the players are like 7-12 years old who are more or less new to the internet, and don't realise there are people like us who get our Summer fun out of telling them strange storys. :p

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
That forum doesn't seem too messy to me :rolleyes: ...Well, at least you could use it...

Btw, my one friend is still a fanatic of the game, so here's a link he gave me yesterday. I myself found this pk trip funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4uVvAwcJd9M

Heh, lvl 60 some combat with 95 magic and ranged...

zylack

Reaction score
I've kept with tabs in rs cuase i flame them. Alot.i have issues...with them
a poll posted a while ago stated this information...cant rememebr exact values but it might still be on the site sumwere if u wanna waste ur time lookin for it:
acerage age:
10-11 50 percent
11-12 30 percent
male: 85 percent
female 15 percent

so there you have it...its primarily played by 10 year olds that jack off to pixilated charecters. Not sayin everyone that plays rs is a jerk but a majority of them are immature/jerks. this poll was like 2 years ago if i rememember correctly.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
many of the people on rs that are older dont bother voting in polls though...

theyre too busy doing usful things, like watching their screen and clicking on a blackish object labeled 'rock'

Grozzy

Reaction score
Seth said:
This had better be for Runescape gold and not actual money... Because if it's for actual money, we're going to have to delete this thread :)
It is Runescape Gold , just so you know

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.