RuneScape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargon

New Member
Umm...what on earth is a "mage log?" A log of mage? Seriously, that has to be one of the weirdest names for a thing I've heard.
 

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
mage, short for magic? its one friken letter! thats like saying fone instead of phone...
 

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Staff member
AgentPaper said:
mage, short for magic? its one friken letter! thats like saying fone instead of phone...
ya i usally put magic, but in game, people get mad/dont buy them if you put magic logs, everyone says mage... o.0
 

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
DDRtists said:
I played this game alot, but i macro'ed alot also, therefor i got like 30 mil atm, and 34 sets of full rune, and a lvl 84 char and its a member so i got like 3 sets of dragon :)
People like you lead people to hack. Im very sorry to be rude but as I stated before, I have been hacked and that completely destroyed my envy to play runescape ever again or another game alike.
I know you don't hack but you use illegal programs to get yourself an advantage. It gives people ideas and thats how hackers reproduce themselves.
Again, sorry to pick on you. I know there is a lot of people that hack but you are the first post I saw.
 

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Staff member
Krakka said:
People like you lead people to hack. Im very sorry to be rude but as I stated before, I have been hacked and that completely destroyed my envy to play runescape ever again or another game alike.
I know you don't hack but you use illegal programs to get yourself an advantage. It gives people ideas and thats how hackers reproduce themselves.
Again, sorry to pick on you. I know there is a lot of people that hack but you are the first post I saw.

I would hate to be hacked, therefore i dont hack, i only macro, but ya it does give me the unfair adavantage of being able to have lots of items and money :)
 

Cres

New Member
LOLLOL you guys have never played runescape very much have you...

1/3 players have moneymaking marcos
over 80% have rune buying marcos
1/2 players have training macros

Runescape would BURN/die if marcos were not allowed
 

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Staff member
Cres said:
LOLLOL you guys have never played runescape very much have you...

1/3 players have moneymaking marcos
over 80% have rune buying marcos
1/2 players have training macros

Runescape would BURN/die if marcos were not allowed
They arnt allowed...and also i played 8 hours a day most days at least when I played O_O and thats a lie btw, most players are < 8 years old and dont know crap about macroing... :rolleyes:

My macro played over 14 hours a day ;)
 

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Cres said:
LOLLOL you guys have never played runescape very much have you...

1/3 players have moneymaking marcos
over 80% have rune buying marcos
1/2 players have training macros

Runescape would BURN/die if marcos were not allowed
It isn't allowed and 90% of macro users have been permanently banned
Also I forgot to mensioned I got stabbed twice now..

The first time I got hacked, the person took everything but he let me have my account back..

Now another no life hacker changed my password..

Isn't runescape great? :mad:
 

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Cres said:
LOLLOL you guys have never played runescape very much have you...

1/3 players have moneymaking marcos
over 80% have rune buying marcos
1/2 players have training macros

Runescape would BURN/die if marcos were not allowed
Just because people use them doesn't mean they're allowed. macroing is actually illegal if you agreed to the terms and rules when making an account. (Which you have to to play the game)
 

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Staff member
Krakka said:
It isn't allowed and 90% of macro users have been permanently banned
Also I forgot to mensioned I got stabbed twice now..

The first time I got hacked, the person took everything but he let me have my account back..

Now another no life hacker changed my password..

Isn't runescape great? :mad:

Ok not to be mean, but you either got hacked for these:

A) You made your password too easy to guess

B) You told someone your password, and they told, ...and so on

C) You got spyware that took your pass

D) You tryed to use some "rasie your stats fast" program :rolleyes:

and btw i macro'ed 24 hours a day most times, and i never got caught, my freinds macro'ed alot to, and guess what? Nope, never cought, the only people the think that macro'ing is gay are the ones that done know how :eek: And most macro programs arnt very detectable unless you got caught in one area and stay there, or if you log out everytime you see a mod near you, thats why i scripted my own so i knew they worked... o.0 :rolleyes:
 

Sargon

New Member
DDRtists said:
Ok the only people the think that macro'ing is gay are the ones that done know how :eek:
...

This is supposed to be a justification for its use? Crack addicts don't think that crack is a bad thing. Should we legalize that?

Oh, and it's not a question of knowing how to use a macro as it is wanting to use one. It's not like they're hard to use.
 
C

Cjix

Guest
I played for a laugh, took this piss, called myself battyboy11, and then played for donks.
Heres some pics i drew, signed by me. :D

 

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
DDRtists said:
Ok not to be mean, but you either got hacked for these:

A) You made your password too easy to guess

B) You told someone your password, and they told, ...and so on

C) You got spyware that took your pass

D) You tryed to use some "rasie your stats fast" program :rolleyes:

and btw i macro'ed 24 hours a day most times, and i never got caught, my freinds macro'ed alot to, and guess what? Nope, never cought, the only people the think that macro'ing is gay are the ones that done know how :eek: And most macro programs arnt very detectable unless you got caught in one area and stay there, or if you log out everytime you see a mod near you, thats why i scripted my own so i knew they worked... o.0 :rolleyes:
My password was hard to guess. I don't have spyware because I have a mac and I didn't detect one ever. I don't like using hacks to be good and be "popular" in a game.
There is many reasons people hack

1. They think it is right because other people do it
2. They have no life so they try to get a good one online
3. They want to have actual friends so they hack to make their account good and the honest players will think you are good.
4. They are just mentaly retarded.

DDRtists, please stop talking about you're micro use because it sounds like you think everyone likes it.
Thx for your opinion but it didn't matter much.
 

Husky

Local Lurker
Cres said:
Runescape sucks, the end ^^
Always has, always will.

It makes me sad when I see 20 y/o's go to internet cafe's and play it on the beast computer when they could really be playing something like Battlefield 2 or the like.

I mean WTF would you ever goto an internet café to play Runescape!?!?! :nuts:

......

-Husky
 
3

3nvy

Guest
*Shrug* I had a lvl 109 before I gave him away.

Name of Purekas2 if you wanna look him up (Although he's probably been banned now).

-3nvy
 
S

skinny77

Guest
I agree. Runescape does suck. It's laggy, slow and boring.

Lol! Cjix, your drawings actually look better than the in game grpahics! ROFL!

BTW, what is a macro?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    Good luck to the hurricane path people. Is TH still in Houston?
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I think so
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah we got nothing here did not even rain
  • Ghan Ghan:
    We could use some rain.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not complaining though Hurricanes are not fun I have been through alot of them
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I evacuated for it just incase since I live in La Porte pretty much right on the water (in Houston area). Didn't see anything. It's a good thing for me anyways.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It's too bad that Blizzard messed up so terribly with Reforged.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still has a 0.6 user metacritic score.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    (Out of 10)
  • Varine Varine:
    I haven't even tried it yet because everyone said it sucked. How do you get .6 out of ten?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am waiting for Dwarf Fortress to come out on Steam then I am on it.
  • Accname Accname:
    I play Dwarf Fortress from time to time.
  • Accname Accname:
    Its Okay.
  • Accname Accname:
    But the performance is sub-par. Does not seem to be well optimized.
  • Varine Varine:
    Is the Steam version coming with a graphical overlay or is it using the ASCII graphics still?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Steam version has the graphical overlay.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Steam Version has graphics, a new interface and will be integrated in the steam mod stuff
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I didn't think WC3 Reforged was that bad. It pretty much did what it stated (to me at least), but then again I can care less about reforged campaigns and all that. I just care about gameplay.
  • Varine Varine:
    I think people were hoping for a resurgence in mod support. I have little interest in the actual game tbh
  • Varine Varine:
    Plus I know they added that Dota precedent clause where Blizzard can steal your shit which isn't cool.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    They sold Reforged to the community as primarily a huge graphical uplift with high res textures and redone cinematics.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    They even showed one of the redone cinematics at Blizzcon and that very cinematic wasn't even in the released game.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    So I think folks were angry about that.
  • Varine Varine:
    Didn't the backwards compatability have issues too?
  • Accname Accname:
    I never had any hopes for that. Blizzard is not the same company it was 10 years ago.

    Members online

    Affiliates

    Hive Workshop
    Top