RuneScape

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
RUNESCAPE
HAHA PWNED! even works in school(not blocked by websense) sometimes!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome Paper! You can now goof off in MMO land at school :eek:

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
heh, yeah, I played this in phisiology a ton. seriously, that class was so easy, i've no idea why its for 11-12 grade (i was in 10th :cool: )

Sargon

Reaction score
I tried this game once. Hated it.

And it doesn't work at my school.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You guys sneak play at school?! Knowledge is MUCH better then video games! (runs off playing Warcraft 3TFT) YOU SHOULD BE A SHAMED! (Plays B.net)

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
hey paper...easy way to get past websense or any filtering crap for that mattter...

www.(your site).redirect.keljob.com
:D

though i know someone at my school who got all cpu privliges taken away cause he was caught usin this...just a heads up

T

TOC_Cid

Runescape sucks in my oppinion(only cuz they banned me)..... I got banned in it just cuz i used hacks.... jeez like thats illegal (Shhhh don't say what I know your thinking!).

It was funny tho, i used a hack that lets me take the trade items strate from the trade box to my inventory, it doesn't steal it just clones items. Whats so wrong with that? :confused:

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
TOC_Cid said:
Runescape sucks in my oppinion(only cuz they banned me)..... I got banned in it just cuz i used hacks.... jeez like thats illegal (Shhhh don't say what I know your thinking!).

It was funny tho, i used a hack that lets me take the trade items strate from the trade box to my inventory, it doesn't steal it just clones items. Whats so wrong with that? :confused:

Dirt Haxor!

L

lego2211

I still play runescape :-/ my whole school does. I do use www.runescape.redirect.keljob.com!!!!! lol Me and my friends play it during BCIS its pretty fun im lvl 39 and a member! w00t!! :D :D :D :D :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You can always tell the good games when people take the time to hack them. The only problem with free games is the developers never have the resources to stop the hacks.... The only hope is that someone really good joins the project that can help defeat the hacks. I mean even a game developer as good as Blizzard could not stop the Diablo hacks. They have done alot better in there later games stopping hacks - but they also now have serious cash.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I quit at lvl 72, did all quest and a fag hacked me :)
Thx no life fags, but there was a good side to it, I found warcraft <space> 3 weeks later :)

Oh ye, I lost 3mil, full gothix, and 3mil worth of ore, but O well. I wasn't member ever cuz I always thought it was a waste of money :)

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I played it once before...the game's far too slow in the beginning...quit after awhile.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
i played for a longtime, 80 ranged, robin hood, ranger boots, full black drag, magic short, tons o run arrows, andtons of other junk. then... i sold it all

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
TOC_Cid said:

This had to be the most idiotic argument I've ever heard.

Just because you aren't disadvantaging someone, it's fair? Or right? You're still getting an advantage that fair member's don't have. Hence cheating. Hence wrong.

Bad Cid.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Krakka said:
I quit at lvl 72, did all quest and a fag hacked me :)
Thx no life fags, but there was a good side to it, I found warcraft <space> 3 weeks later :)

Oh ye, I lost 3mil, full gothix, and 3mil worth of ore, but O well. I wasn't member ever cuz I always thought it was a waste of money :)

I played this game alot, but i macro'ed alot also, therefor i got like 30 mil atm, and 34 sets of full rune, and a lvl 84 char and its a member so i got like 3 sets of dragon :)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i havent been able to play in a while, when i get on thou im working on my woodcut till level 99, (its level 79 or sumthing right now)
then fletching + magic(at same time) and then i donno

thats the story of my life... yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.