RuneScape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargon

Reaction score
Umm...what on earth is a "mage log?" A log of mage? Seriously, that has to be one of the weirdest names for a thing I've heard.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
mage, short for magic? its one friken letter! thats like saying fone instead of phone...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
mage, short for magic? its one friken letter! thats like saying fone instead of phone...

ya i usally put magic, but in game, people get mad/dont buy them if you put magic logs, everyone says mage... o.0

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
I played this game alot, but i macro'ed alot also, therefor i got like 30 mil atm, and 34 sets of full rune, and a lvl 84 char and its a member so i got like 3 sets of dragon :)

People like you lead people to hack. Im very sorry to be rude but as I stated before, I have been hacked and that completely destroyed my envy to play runescape ever again or another game alike.
I know you don't hack but you use illegal programs to get yourself an advantage. It gives people ideas and thats how hackers reproduce themselves.
Again, sorry to pick on you. I know there is a lot of people that hack but you are the first post I saw.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Krakka said:
People like you lead people to hack. Im very sorry to be rude but as I stated before, I have been hacked and that completely destroyed my envy to play runescape ever again or another game alike.
I know you don't hack but you use illegal programs to get yourself an advantage. It gives people ideas and thats how hackers reproduce themselves.
Again, sorry to pick on you. I know there is a lot of people that hack but you are the first post I saw.

I would hate to be hacked, therefore i dont hack, i only macro, but ya it does give me the unfair adavantage of being able to have lots of items and money :)

Cres

Reaction score
LOLLOL you guys have never played runescape very much have you...

1/3 players have moneymaking marcos
over 80% have rune buying marcos
1/2 players have training macros

Runescape would BURN/die if marcos were not allowed

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Cres said:

They arnt allowed...and also i played 8 hours a day most days at least when I played O_O and thats a lie btw, most players are < 8 years old and dont know crap about macroing... :rolleyes:

My macro played over 14 hours a day ;)

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Cres said:

It isn't allowed and 90% of macro users have been permanently banned
Also I forgot to mensioned I got stabbed twice now..

The first time I got hacked, the person took everything but he let me have my account back..

Now another no life hacker changed my password..

Isn't runescape great? :mad:

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Cres said:

Just because people use them doesn't mean they're allowed. macroing is actually illegal if you agreed to the terms and rules when making an account. (Which you have to to play the game)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Krakka said:
It isn't allowed and 90% of macro users have been permanently banned
Also I forgot to mensioned I got stabbed twice now..

The first time I got hacked, the person took everything but he let me have my account back..

Now another no life hacker changed my password..

Isn't runescape great? :mad:

Ok not to be mean, but you either got hacked for these:

A) You made your password too easy to guess

B) You told someone your password, and they told, ...and so on

C) You got spyware that took your pass

D) You tryed to use some "rasie your stats fast" program :rolleyes:

and btw i macro'ed 24 hours a day most times, and i never got caught, my freinds macro'ed alot to, and guess what? Nope, never cought, the only people the think that macro'ing is gay are the ones that done know how :eek: And most macro programs arnt very detectable unless you got caught in one area and stay there, or if you log out everytime you see a mod near you, thats why i scripted my own so i knew they worked... o.0 :rolleyes:

Sargon

Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Ok the only people the think that macro'ing is gay are the ones that done know how :eek:

This is supposed to be a justification for its use? Crack addicts don't think that crack is a bad thing. Should we legalize that?

Oh, and it's not a question of knowing how to use a macro as it is wanting to use one. It's not like they're hard to use.

C

Cjix

I played for a laugh, took this piss, called myself battyboy11, and then played for donks.
Heres some pics i drew, signed by me. :D

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Ok not to be mean, but you either got hacked for these:

A) You made your password too easy to guess

B) You told someone your password, and they told, ...and so on

C) You got spyware that took your pass

D) You tryed to use some "rasie your stats fast" program :rolleyes:

and btw i macro'ed 24 hours a day most times, and i never got caught, my freinds macro'ed alot to, and guess what? Nope, never cought, the only people the think that macro'ing is gay are the ones that done know how :eek: And most macro programs arnt very detectable unless you got caught in one area and stay there, or if you log out everytime you see a mod near you, thats why i scripted my own so i knew they worked... o.0 :rolleyes:

My password was hard to guess. I don't have spyware because I have a mac and I didn't detect one ever. I don't like using hacks to be good and be "popular" in a game.
There is many reasons people hack

1. They think it is right because other people do it
2. They have no life so they try to get a good one online
3. They want to have actual friends so they hack to make their account good and the honest players will think you are good.
4. They are just mentaly retarded.

DDRtists, please stop talking about you're micro use because it sounds like you think everyone likes it.
Thx for your opinion but it didn't matter much.

Cres

Reaction score
Runescape sucks, the end ^^

ofc, you will get hacked if you are rich or high leveled etc.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Cres said:
Runescape sucks, the end ^^

Always has, always will.

It makes me sad when I see 20 y/o's go to internet cafe's and play it on the beast computer when they could really be playing something like Battlefield 2 or the like.

I mean WTF would you ever goto an internet café to play Runescape!?!?! :nuts:

-Husky

3nvy

*Shrug* I had a lvl 109 before I gave him away.

Name of Purekas2 if you wanna look him up (Although he's probably been banned now).

-3nvy

S

skinny77

I agree. Runescape does suck. It's laggy, slow and boring.

Lol! Cjix, your drawings actually look better than the in game grpahics! ROFL!

BTW, what is a macro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.