World Russia’s ‘carrier-killer’ Moskva enters Mediterranean - UPDATED - SUNK!!!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
But it would be a different WW2. That WW2 of the alternative timeline (in which our WW1 did not happen) would be completely different to our WW2.
And so I stand correct if I say our WW2 would not have happened if it wasnt for WW1.

Besides: My gadgets always work absolutely flawless. Saying anything else is a sign of great incompetence.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I see what you did there, sir. Well played. I'll remind you that talking about your gadgets in public, however, depicts the impression of compensation. Just saying.

Since you're being specific to THE WW1 and 2, I digress. I'm not really arguing that point in the first place.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I really just don't give enough shits to keep this going, you win.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
News from 2013 but that pic of the ship shooting the rocket or whatever is pretty freaking cool. Ignore the trolling banter in between the first post and this one though :)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sunk in the Ukraine war! Damn!

Sunken Russian warship Moskva: What do we know?

Russia's flagship Black Sea missile cruiser, the Moskva, has sunk after being "seriously damaged".

That is as far as the warring sides may agree on - not what caused the sinking.

The Russian defence ministry said ammunition onboard exploded in an unexplained fire and the ship tipped over while being towed back to port.

Ukraine claims it struck the vessel with its Neptune missiles. Unnamed US officials have told US media they believe the Ukrainian version.

The 510-crew warship had led Russia's naval assault on Ukraine, which made it an important symbolic and military target.

All the hype and now it is gone! Come on now Russia you have to do better than that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.