World Russia threatens nuclear attack on Poland

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
I have been fearing Russia for a while. I believe Russia is the biggest threat to the world at the moment. It will do anything to regain it's power. Georgia is merely an example of the future. The UN's weakness and the United States fear of losing another war give Russia a free hand to say and do as it wills. By all means, I do not mean to offend anyone nor his country, however I am deeply worried. Openly threatning use of a neuclar weapon shows how Russia is just looking for the excuse to start a war in order to extended its borders.

I wouldn't go so far and say there is an immediate threat to the westren world, or to any other country which is smart enough not to make the white lion mad. I'm not going to say WW3 is nearing or that in the next few years automic weapons are going to be used. However, small countries could get hurt. People with no means to defend themselves could die, and dangerous nations, with extreme leaders could gain power.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I would imagine that if Russia believed it was going to go to war with a neighbor it would probably want to act now before any type of missle shield went up or additional US or Nato involvement with arming there neighbors.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
The fact is that right now Georgia is not really much of a threat to Russia; they are bloodied and beaten, and yet, Russia refuses to retreat its troops. There is a photo in the newspaper in front of me of Georgian Police tied and blindfolded under Russian guard. There is supposed to be a ceasefire; what are Russia playing at?
who predicts this to be the next call of duty story line?
CALL OF DUTY 5: WW3
I don't. They've already said that it takes place in WW2 :rolleyes:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
They probably figure what do they have to lose? The west has already blamed the whole incident on them so why not stay. They are already being accused of stuff they did not do - how do you know they are not still doing that? You cannot believe the press in this stuff at all.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
can you ever? if you watched enough canadian news when israel and leb were going at it, it would seem like israel was 100% responsible for it, and that leb is the worlds most fucken innocent country to get attacked, and if u watched enuff news ud think israel is the new hitler. people went on fricken strike. then if u watched american news on the same day it seems like every lebanese person is bin laden. we rly cant make opinions unless we go there ourselves

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, at this point the only thing I know is that I know nothing. How can we place blame on one country when we really have no idea what's going on because of the media?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.