World Russia unbans Reddit

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, like I said. It's kinda like winning. They definitely didn't lose.

jonas

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said. It's kinda like winning. They definitely didn't lose.

It was kind of a pyrrhic victory though, at 9 million or more dead, and lots of scorched earth. About 9% of the male population dead, even more wounded or sick, that certainly wasn't good for the production in the next years. (apparently there are even studies that put the population loss at 40 million)

Last edited:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I am too tired and drunk to explain this right now, so tomorrow or the day after when I don't have thirty of forty eight hours to attend to work. Don't forget who owned half of Europe for the rest of the century, and barely lost it when the entire government and economic systems collapsed after that war. Besides, we're talking about a war, who gives a shit how many people died before they won? I mean, killing people is kind of the point. It comes down to who can stand to watch the most people die before winning - and that is definitely Russia.

jonas

Reaction score
I am too tired and drunk to explain this right now, so tomorrow or the day after when I don't have thirty of forty eight hours to attend to work. Don't forget who owned half of Europe for the rest of the century, and barely lost it when the entire government and economic systems collapsed after that war. Besides, we're talking about a war, who gives a shit how many people died before they won? I mean, killing people is kind of the point. It comes down to who can stand to watch the most people die before winning - and that is definitely Russia.

Possible, but there are long term effects of eliminating workforce. Wasn't there a great famine from 46 to 47?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
And then they were fine in 1948. And I think was more because of a drought and probably because they burned all their shit. Having more people wouldn't have helped.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
A famine aint all that bad, you have to keep in mind: Once people starved there will be less people starving.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.