Crime Russian cannibal ate gay date

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A 21-year-old Russian cannibal brutally stabbed his gay date to death and then made him into meatballs and uploaded footage of him cooking onto the internet.

Known as Ivan L, the chef allegedly lured his victim, aged 32, to his Murmansk flat where he killed him and then cut off his head and feet because he wanted to eat human flesh.

"The defendant wanted to try eating at least ten people in the future," Investigator Fedor Bludenov said, the Daily Mail reports.

"The accused stabbed the man a few times, and after having assured himself that his victim was dead, he cut up his body and ate him."

Last edited:

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
He wanted to eat his meat. o_O;;

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Hmm murder someone and eating him And all he gets is 15 years? That's fucked up.
A murder should be life in jail!

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Hmm murder someone and eating him And all he gets is 15 years? That's fucked up.

Not the worst that has happened in Russia. Considering he killed someone gay, I'm almost surprised he got more than a fine.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
"What are you doing Derp?"

"Not much, just killed this guy and started cooking him, better post a video to the internet!"

"But Derp! You'll get busted"

"QUIET YOU! IT'S FOR THE INTERNET"

Just my impression of it... sorry if it was in bad taste (no, that was not meant to be a pun).

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score

15 Years is alot of time. There are probably many users on this forum which do not even live this long.
Just try to stay a single year in prison and you couldnt imagine how to survive 15 years.
Just think how much world changes within 15 years, small childs become adults.

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
In Soviet Russia, pun inserts you!

But in all seriousness, I don't know a lot about the Russian law system, but the guy would get double the punishment in the west. Considering Russia is still corrupt and anti-gay, I find 15 years a pretty solid punishment.

Darkrider

Reaction score
I agree with the lifetime. Would you like your children or parents to live near a cannibal guy?

He should be in some institution to prevent him from hurting other innocent people

Varine

Reaction score
In Soviet Russia, pun inserts you!

But in all seriousness, I don't know a lot about the Russian law system, but the guy would get double the punishment in the west. Considering Russia is still corrupt and anti-gay, I find 15 years a pretty solid punishment.

Because the countries in the west are definitely not corrupt?

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
why dude have to be crazy?
couldn't he just get along?

"well.......i guess i wana eat someone.... i guess i have to. i mean, i really think i have got to try human meat.... ya know? so i guess i have to seduce a gay man into coming to my flat where i will stab him to death and butcher him and cook him all while live streaming to the internet, i won't ever get caught though. I'm hiding behind 7 proxys! "

:nuts:

youd figure he would have worked his way up, start at regular meats, then go exotic, then go to the REALLY EXOTIC.

not just jump straight on up to the top of things not allowed to be eatin....

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
15 Years is alot of time.
No it isn't! 15 years isn't enough...! He should severe lifetime!
Seriously? He “murdered” and cooking it and eating it. eh?

Btw
the defendant wanted to try eating at least 10 people in the future
"15 Years" Still too much?

He is a psycho! And he deserve to be locked up!

Varine

Reaction score
No it isn't! 15 years isn't enough...! He should severe lifetime!
Seriously? He “murdered” and cooking it and eating it. eh?

Btw

"15 Years" Still too much?

He is a psycho! And he deserve to be locked up!

If he's a psycho, he needs psychiatric help. He may not be mentally ill at all, but either way I don't think it's advisable that he be put in prison with other inmates, many who aren't there for violent crimes. The current prison system is very bad - I can't remember the exact numbers, I can look them up if someone wants them, but some are up there around 70% recidivism. I believe typically it's over 40%, compared to around 15-20% of people in Witness Protection, and I believe it's lower for those undergoing psychiatric care but I don't have actual numbers. I'm sure it's even worse in Russia.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.