Saber

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
[Scrap] Saber

I was fiddling around with photoshop and made this, though it's not really a signature nor anything else yet, it still looks pretty cool.
The whole thing's transparent but I just dropped it over a black background due to the lack of ideas of what I should do to it next. If anyone wants the .psd I can post it later.

Anyways, back to studying for the 3 upcoming finals...

Attachments

• Test.png
    Test.png
    109 KB · Views: 310

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's nice, but I think there is something missing. It might be that a piece of text would make it better.

The black background looks like it is supposed to be there, and I think it looks good.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so too. Unfortunately, whatever I've tried with what I've done with Saber makes it look worse - I need to plan ahead more for adding text.
In any case, I took the time to look for a [really good] tutorial and incorporate what I've learned here, hopefully this one looks better?

205b575.png

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Much better. I really like that one. Trying to find faults, but I'm not sure if I actually can. :p

The only real thing is that the text doesn't really have any standard positioning, like using rule of thirds or anything, however it still does work and look good, so I wouldn't even worry about it.

Good job :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.