Salamander- W/S; New House Track

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, It sounds a hell of a lot better than your second one "aka Orchestral"

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
you gotta teach me how to do the windy wind up effect, ive looked on youtube found a tutorial but it was similar but not close enough yours sounded really clean :D

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
Oh that's just a 3xOsc with each on noise and a volume and LP connected to a slow rise automation. Also, I usually sidechain it to give it some rhythm.

Thanks for the responses guys! I've had an eye opener with the mixdown and mastering by doing a lot of research into it and it's definitely helping!

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
Oh that's just a 3xOsc with each on noise and a volume and LP connected to a slow rise automation. Also, I usually sidechain it to give it some rhythm.

Thanks for the responses guys! I've had an eye opener with the mixdown and mastering by doing a lot of research into it and it's definitely helping!

I've been using that too but it doesn't sound like yours. Is your 3xosc all on the buzz noise? And its sidechained to a kick right?

We should do a collab some time :)

For collab purposes this is my first trance song
http://soundcloud.com/supermaneric/headlights

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
Yes we should definitely collab!

Yeah all 3 are on noise. And I usually make a separate, silent kick sidechain for it so I can run it if I decide to drop out the kick. Want to see the .flp of it?

do you have plugins or VST that i wont have?

I've finally figured out the wind now after playing around with some EQ and using the gross beat for side chain :D

how should we do this collab :O

Whitesock

Reaction score
You're using FL right? How about you start it off. I'm currently about to start the mixdown for my new song right now so I need a day or so to get this done.

And yeah I do have some on there you probably don't have but not for the noise riser. I can give em to you if you want (they are all freeware :D). Let me know if you still want the flp

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
You're using FL right? How about you start it off. I'm currently about to start the mixdown for my new song right now so I need a day or so to get this done.

And yeah I do have some on there you probably don't have but not for the noise riser. I can give em to you if you want (they are all freeware :D). Let me know if you still want the flp

Yeah hopefully ill start something soon, gotta finish some work for uni first D:

I don't mind having some extra plugins to use :D. Is synth1 in your collection? :O

Whitesock

Reaction score
I think so. If not I need to pick it up anyways because I heard it is really good.

Plugins I'm in love with atm (all free):

TALnoisemaker (vsti)
Stringsynth (awesome for beefing up pads vsti)
SuperwaveP8 (awesome all around, but uses a ton of cpu vsti)
Crystal (dat epiano preset mmmm vsti)
Asynth (for risers that give some energy to pads vsti)

Epicverb (amazing reverb vst)

I think that's pretty much all I'm using now outside of native FL plugins. I have a good amount of orchestral patches and some really nice drum patches I use too. I'll pass em on to you if we end up using them.

Also I have the producer's edition instead of the xxl edition, so no maximus for me. :( Not that it's a huge deal though. I think the limiter is an amazing compressor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.