Samsung Uses NUON-Dome

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was just googling around and found that the Samsung support website links to N-D. Check out the bottom of this page:

http://erms.samsungusa.com/customer...PG_ID=3&AT_ID=17144&PROD_SUB_ID=48&PROD_ID=-1

DVD-N501 (NUON)

DVD-N501 (NUON) upgrade is for Audio / Video sync issues. This firmware can be downloaded from the NUON-DOME website.

Before downloading and installing the firmware for your player, you should first determine your current version.

1. Turn your player on WITHOUT any software in the disc tray.
2. You will see "loading" appear in the upper right corner followed by "no disc".
3. Press the and buttons on the front panel at the same time.

If your players version is 50 or less, it needs to be upgraded. Please thoroughly read the instructions provided on the NUON-DOME website prior to downloading and installing the firmware upgrade.

Pretty funny that the would link to my page, which was an archive of their page in the first place.

J

jimv

Kev,
You may have already seen this but on the Samsung support website they have the N505 manual for download. The picture in the manual looks like the N705 (has Nuon ports) that was never released as you know. Additionallly in the manual is states to plug in game controllers in the front to play Nuon games etc. Also, the remote looks like the N504's rather that the N501's that came with the N505. I think this manual was written for the N705 and at the last moment they just changed the model numbers in the manual and not the manual content. What do you think?

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jimv said:
Kev,
You may have already seen this but on the Samsung support website they have the N505 manual for download. The picture in the manual looks like the N705 (has Nuon ports) that was never released as you know. Additionallly in the manual is states to plug in game controllers in the front to play Nuon games etc. Also, the remote looks like the N504's rather that the N501's that came with the N505. I think this manual was written for the N705 and at the last moment they just changed the model numbers in the manual and not the manual content. What do you think?

I'll have to check it out and grab a copy for N-D. Then in a few years they can link back here for the same file LOL.

BTW, did you ever get online with Mario Kart DS?

J

jimv

I have should be soon, I'm waiting on my Wifi usb from Nintendo of America to arrive. I will let you know when I'm set up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.