[Sarcasm] tags? Can we get these?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask you guys if we could seriously implement [sarcasm]tags[/sarcasm].
This would be pretty cool. (In my opinion at least)
Just in case the forum administration did not notice >this< piece of community gold.

On a sitenote: [firecat] tags would be awesome too, they would randomly set " around some of your words.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh crap, I guess you can skip that last part. Just saying ;)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys, everybody who thinks this is a good idea or just supports random stupidity in general: like the first post to show the big guys what you want.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
we already have I tags, but I approve of the FC tags on the condition that they also remove any form of subject, and would like to propose an "invisible" tag that only shows up if a person is quoted

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Hmm Why not Just make a poll? Do you approve or disapprove of **

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
choosing/Voting between "all of your hmm "ideas!"
Well, it doesn't hurt to have a poll. Just saying.

why not enable all of them, and let the users have the choice of when to use them?

P.S. - FC, what is your native language?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I am not really sure how necessary such a tag would be? Speaking you can often times convene such terms with emoticons or italics.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not really sure how necessary such a tag would be? Speaking you can often times convene such terms with emoticons or italics.
But think about how awesome it would be.
You say you are a member at thehelper.net and somebody asks you why that is such a big deal and you reply: Because we have the f*cking sweatest sarcasm tags in the whole f*cking internatz.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I really like the firecat ones personally.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
To make this fair and square, we also need to have a few tags in honor of members who are proactive and have laid down their famous quirks here.

1. FireCat tags: As the name suggests, FireCat made us remember the way this person speaks.
  2. Accname tags: Strong criticisms, harsh reviews.
  3. Varine: Smart guy who knows how to counter one's statements.

etc.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Necrobumping a thread?

Not unless you have a large presence in our forums, and we get to know you more (such as having an avatar or profile picture, make yourself stand out in front of us, etc.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.