save load problem

Pyromancer

Reaction score
ok, i got WE U, and i was making the save/load trigger using the sample they gave, but theirs a problem with the load trigger i think..... heres the functions:

Code:
Events:
Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing /load as A substring
Conditions:
Actions: 
Custom script: local string udg_HeroCode (i dont know what that means...)
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
     If Conditions: (Substring((Entered chat string), 6, 6)) Equal to (then black (thats what im having trouble with))
     Then Actions: Set HeroCode = (Substring((Entered chat string, 7, (Length of (Entered chat string))))
     Else Actions: Set HeroCode = (Substring((Entered chat string), 6, (Lenght of (Entered chat string))))
Advanced - Restore a hero with password HeroCode for (Triggering player) at the saved location

please help

Pyromancer

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Isnt there a simple load trigger its in Game-Load game i think u need that trigger

Pyromancer

Reaction score
thats save game cache i think. its used for campaigns, so you dont loose your level when you progress to the next campaign. do you have WE U? if so, can you look at the sample trigger (click on info, then documentation, the its like password protected saveing hero system)

Pyromancer

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Pyromancer said:
Code:
Custom script: local string udg_HeroCode (i dont know what that means...)
That makes the global varible local. Nothing to care about.

Pyromancer said:
Code:
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
     If Conditions: (Substring((Entered chat string), 6, 6)) Equal to (then black (thats what im having trouble with))

It shouldent be blank. It should be a " ". _ without the _. The parts betwen the words. Cant explaine but you make it with the longest button you have on the keyboard:D.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.